Re: [psycopg] speed concerns with executemany() - Mailing list psycopg

From Christophe Pettus
Subject Re: [psycopg] speed concerns with executemany()
Date
List psycopg
> On Dec 30, 2016, at 14:24, Daniele Varrazzo <daniele.varrazzo@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> The implementation of executemany as described by me a few days ago is
> available in this gist, not heavily tested:
>
> https://gist.github.com/dvarrazzo/4204cca5d1cd7c9c95bc814d81e6b83e
>
> I would like to know if anyone sees any shortcoming in this new implementation.

Seems fine to me!  I wish there was a way of feeding the queries down the pipe asynchronously, rather than having to
builda gigantic string, but that's probably more trouble than the feature is worth.

--
-- Christophe Pettus
   xof@thebuild.com