Re: [BUGS] Mapping Hibernate boolean to smallint(Postgresql) - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From stagirus
Subject Re: [BUGS] Mapping Hibernate boolean to smallint(Postgresql)
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Point is well-taken. I will supply the stack trace. Thanks.

We are inserting 0 for false and 1 for true. Oracle and Hibernate has been
pretty happy so far. We just have to make Postgresql happy too.

I am impressed with your comment that Postgresql tries to comply with the
standards. If so do you have sufficient test cases for converting between
the data types you mentioned above. Any test cases for
Hibernate-JDBC-Postgresql scenarios? If I were (Postgres team), I would
include them to ensure the compatibility.

Thanks.