Re: Parallel safety of binary_upgrade_create_empty_extension - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Parallel safety of binary_upgrade_create_empty_extension
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com> writes:
> Presumably also cursor_to_xmlschema.  I also found some more
> suspicious brin and gin modifying functions.  So I think the list of
> functions that needs to be marked 'u' so far is:

> * binary_upgrade_create_empty_extension
> * pg_import_system_collations
> * brin_summarize_range
> * brin_summarize_new_values
> * brin_desummarize_range
> * gin_clean_pending_list
> * cursor_to_xml
> * cursor_to_xmlschema

> Has anyone got anything else?

There are some tsquery functions that execute user-supplied queries,
and so need to be 'u' on the same grounds as the cursor_to_xml cases.
I haven't checked to be sure if they are already so, but was planning
to do so before considering this matter closed.