Re: Vacuum Full (PG 8.1) - Urgent help needed - Cancel &transaction "liberation" - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Vacuum Full (PG 8.1) - Urgent help needed - Cancel &transaction "liberation"
Date
List pgsql-admin
On Fri, 2010-04-16 at 14:47 -0400, Alexandre Leclerc wrote:

> I did. :( Shame on me. I just realised while reading doc on postgres
> that it is not made for that but only for a single instance at the time.
> I hope I did not break anything.

How in the world did you pull that off? PostgreSQL checks for that.
Either way, if you actually managed to start two services against the
same data directory, I hope you have a backup, you can restore from.

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL.org Major Contributor