Re: Unknown winsock error 10061 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Wojciech Strzałka
Subject Re: Unknown winsock error 10061
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Witam!

W liście datowanym 7 lipca 2009 (18:02:30) napisano:

> 2009/7/7 Wojciech Strzałka <wstrzalka@gmail.com>:
>>
>>  I think both 8.3 & 8.4 are from EnterpriseDB (the integer_datetime
>>  is 'off' at least in 8.3 which is active at the time).

> OK, I put a zip of a server build at
> http://uploads.enterprisedb.com/download.php?file=fc168613430d6c1bf756036466963a5f
I was wondering why I can not see the DEBUG2 info you were talkingabout (tripple star), and probably that's another
bug.Whicheverdebug1 - debug5 level I set in config file the pg_settingstells me that it's set to 'debug' (without a
number)- and there isno info you mentioned in config file.
I can set log level to 'debug5' (as well as back to 'debug' using SET but it's only to current session.
The more strange is that 'debug' is not officialy supported value bythis param. Probably it's some legacy setting
hangingthere and log parser applies itbefore whole word is read (if it makes sense)?What do you say about it? Please
changethe triple star to eg. INFOlevel or take a look at logging level to be able to go forward withthe original
problem.
postgres=# set log_min_error_statement = 'debug';               <--- this is strange
SET
postgres=# set log_min_error_statement = 'debug1';
SET
postgres=# set log_min_error_statement = 'debug6';
ERROR:  invalid value for parameter "log_min_error_statement": "debug6"

--
Pozdrowienia,Wojciech Strzałka