Re: Unknown winsock error 10061 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Unknown winsock error 10061
Date
Re: Unknown winsock error 10061  (Wojciech Strzałka <wstrzalka@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-bugs
2009/7/8 Wojciech Strza=C5=82ka <wstrzalka@gmail.com>:

> =C2=A0I was wondering why I can not see the DEBUG2 info you were talking
> =C2=A0about (tripple star), and probably that's another bug.
> =C2=A0Whichever debug1 - debug5 level I set in config file the pg_settings
> =C2=A0tells me that it's set to 'debug' (without a number) - and there is
> =C2=A0no info you mentioned in config file.

Yeah, I'm not sure what blackhole that's going down.

> =C2=A0What do you say about it? Please change the triple star to eg. INFO
> =C2=A0level or take a look at logging level to be able to go forward with
> =C2=A0the original problem.

The stars are just text in the message. I tried using elog(INFO...)
but that didn't work either. Not sure why, and I don't really have
time to figure that out. fprintf(stderr...) does work for me however,
please try this:
http://uploads.enterprisedb.com/download.php?file=3De91d1a36ea6e32bc7a867fd=
27d70e597

--=20