Re: Cant find libpq-fe.h - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From BaRoN!
Subject Re: Cant find libpq-fe.h
Date
List pgsql-novice
Hello Thomas,
Tuesday, January 08, 2002, 12:22:30 AM, you wrote:
TH> Dear Sirs,

TH> When I am trying to install DBD-Pg-1.01 I receive an error. When I am
TH> going to "make" the following messages appears on my screen:

TH> In file included from Pg.xs:13:
TH> Pg.h:17:22: libpq-fe.h: No such file or ....

TH> Nor am I able to find the file on my computer.

TH> I am using Red Hat 7.2

I looked through archives, and found no answer for your question. The
solution is to edit configure script. development headers for pgsql
are placed in /usr/include/pgsql in RedHat, Mandrake and other RH
clones.

--
Best regards,
 BaRoN!                            mailto:s_mage@land.ru