Re: Vote on Windows installer links - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: Vote on Windows installer links
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Wed, 2009-07-08 at 16:41 -0400, Greg Smith wrote:

> The way this discussion has
> wandered into a non-technical popularity contest makes it really moot
> as far as I'm concerned.

This is a non-technical list. Originally, I was told that my view was
unpopular, so was not valid. After the motion seems popular you say it
is a popularity contest and again not valid. But what means is it
possible to raise a concern and establish the validity of that concern?