Re: Server process crash - Segmentation fault - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Leif Jensen
Subject Re: Server process crash - Segmentation fault
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Guys,

   Here is a gdb dump of the backtrace at the server process crash. I have also included the code that generates these
calls.As mentioned below this specific connection has been used many times before the crash. Also, we are aware of the
threadcaveat that only using a connection from one thread at a time. Therefore the "strange" connection name that
includesboth the process id and the thread id. This is for the code to make sure that a connection is only used in the
threadit is meant to.

   Hope this can help in helping me ;-),

 Leif