Re: Updated backslash consistency patch - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Updated backslash consistency patch
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 2009-01-15 at 18:25 +0000, Greg Stark wrote:
> How many of the people who find the new behaviour are mainly postgres
> hackers and not users?
>
> I remember finding the behaviour *very* frustrating when I was a user
> and was mainly concerned with maintaining my own functions. I hardly
> ever used \df for system functions.
>
> Now the situation is reversed - I mainly work with test databases with
> simple schemas. But it's common for users to have hundreds of
> functions - and much more likely that they would want to look them up
> by name.

Very well said Greg. To add to this, I find that sometimes an
illustration of the problem is useful. Below is the \df of a sample
postgres database. Notice that the first 1854 entries are pg_catalog
entries.

How in any way is that manageable when what I want to see my functions?

I know I already posted this but it seems the most useful behavior is to
just change the sort. It doesn't change any behavior in terms of
flags/switches so there is nothing new to learn. It just changes the
output.

List of functions  Schema   |                     Name                     |      Result
data type       |
Argument data
types

------------+----------------------------------------------+-----------------------------+---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------pg_catalog
|RI_FKey_cascade_del                          | trigger

| pg_catalog | RI_FKey_cascade_upd                          | trigger
| pg_catalog | RI_FKey_check_ins                            | trigger
| pg_catalog | RI_FKey_check_upd                            | trigger
| pg_catalog | RI_FKey_noaction_del                         | trigger
| pg_catalog | RI_FKey_noaction_upd                         | trigger
| pg_catalog | RI_FKey_restrict_del                         | trigger
| pg_catalog | RI_FKey_restrict_upd                         | trigger
| pg_catalog | RI_FKey_setdefault_del                       | trigger
| pg_catalog | RI_FKey_setdefault_upd                       | trigger
| pg_catalog | RI_FKey_setnull_del                          | trigger
| pg_catalog | RI_FKey_setnull_upd                          | trigger
| pg_catalog | abbrev                                       | text
| cidrpg_catalog | abbrev                                       | text
| inetpg_catalog | abs                                          | bigint
| bigintpg_catalog | abs                                          | double
precision            | double precisionpg_catalog | abs                                          | integer
| integerpg_catalog | abs                                          | numeric
| numericpg_catalog | abs                                          | real
| realpg_catalog | abs                                          | smallint
| smallintpg_catalog | abstime                                      | abstime
| timestamp without time zonepg_catalog | abstime                                      | abstime
| timestamp with time zonepg_catalog | abstimeeq                                    | boolean
| abstime, abstimepg_catalog | abstimege                                    | boolean
| abstime, abstimepg_catalog | abstimegt                                    | boolean
| abstime, abstimepg_catalog | abstimele                                    | boolean
| abstime, abstimepg_catalog | abstimelt                                    | boolean
| abstime, abstimepg_catalog | abstimene                                    | boolean
| abstime, abstimepg_catalog | abstimerecv                                  | abstime
| internalpg_catalog | abstimesend                                  | bytea
| abstimepg_catalog | aclcontains                                  | boolean
| aclitem[], aclitempg_catalog | aclinsert                                    | aclitem[]
| aclitem[], aclitempg_catalog | aclitemeq                                    | boolean
| aclitem, aclitempg_catalog | aclremove                                    | aclitem[]
| aclitem[], aclitempg_catalog | acos                                         | double
precision            | double precisionpg_catalog | age                                          | integer
| xidpg_catalog | age                                          | interval
| timestamp without time zonepg_catalog | age                                          | interval
| timestamp without time zone, timestamp without time zonepg_catalog | age                                          |
interval
| timestamp with time zonepg_catalog | age                                          | interval
| timestamp with time zone, timestamp with time zonepg_catalog | anyarray_recv                                |
anyarray
| internalpg_catalog | anyarray_send                                | bytea
| anyarraypg_catalog | anytextcat                                   | text
| anynonarray, textpg_catalog | area                                         | double
precision            | boxpg_catalog | area                                         | double
precision            | circlepg_catalog | area                                         | double
precision            | pathpg_catalog | areajoinsel                                  | double
precision            | internal, oid, internal, smallintpg_catalog | areasel                                      |
double
precision            | internal, oid, internal, integerpg_catalog | array_append                                 |
anyarray
| anyarray, anyelementpg_catalog | array_cat                                    | anyarray
| anyarray, anyarraypg_catalog | array_dims                                   | text
| anyarraypg_catalog | array_eq                                     | boolean
| anyarray, anyarraypg_catalog | array_ge                                     | boolean
| anyarray, anyarraypg_catalog | array_gt                                     | boolean
| anyarray, anyarraypg_catalog | array_larger                                 | anyarray
| anyarray, anyarraypg_catalog | array_le                                     | boolean
| anyarray, anyarraypg_catalog | array_lower                                  | integer
| anyarray, integerpg_catalog | array_lt                                     | boolean
| anyarray, anyarraypg_catalog | array_ne                                     | boolean
| anyarray, anyarraypg_catalog | array_prepend                                | anyarray
| anyelement, anyarraypg_catalog | array_recv                                   | anyarray
| internal, oid, integerpg_catalog | array_send                                   | bytea
| anyarraypg_catalog | array_smaller                                | anyarray
| anyarray, anyarraypg_catalog | array_to_string                              | text
| anyarray, textpg_catalog | array_upper                                  | integer
| anyarray, integerpg_catalog | arraycontained                               | boolean
| anyarray, anyarraypg_catalog | arraycontains                                | boolean
| anyarray, anyarraypg_catalog | arrayoverlap                                 | boolean
| anyarray, anyarraypg_catalog | ascii                                        | integer
| textpg_catalog | ascii_to_mic                                 | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | ascii_to_utf8                                | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | asin                                         | double
precision            | double precisionpg_catalog | atan                                         | double
precision            | double precisionpg_catalog | atan2                                        | double
precision            | double precision, double precisionpg_catalog | big5_to_euc_tw                               |
void
> [...]
| bit, bitpg_catalog | bitcat                                       | bit varying
| bit varying, bit varyingpg_catalog | bitcmp                                       | integer
| bit, bitpg_catalog | biteq                                        | boolean
| bit, bitpg_catalog | bitge                                        | boolean
| bit, bitpg_catalog | bitgt                                        | boolean
| bit, bitpg_catalog | bitle                                        | boolean
| bit, bitpg_catalog | bitlt                                        | boolean
| bit, bitpg_catalog | bitne                                        | boolean
| bit, bitpg_catalog | bitnot                                       | bit
| bitpg_catalog | bitor                                        | bit
| bit, bitpg_catalog | bitshiftleft                                 | bit
| bit, integerpg_catalog | bitshiftright                                | bit
| bit, integerpg_catalog | bittypmodin                                  | integer
| cstring[]pg_catalog | bitxor                                       | bit
| bit, bitpg_catalog | bool                                         | boolean
| integerpg_catalog | booland_statefunc                            | boolean
| boolean, booleanpg_catalog | booleq                                       | boolean
| boolean, booleanpg_catalog | boolge                                       | boolean
| boolean, booleanpg_catalog | boolgt                                       | boolean
| boolean, booleanpg_catalog | boolle                                       | boolean
| boolean, booleanpg_catalog | boollt                                       | boolean
| boolean, booleanpg_catalog | boolne                                       | boolean
| boolean, booleanpg_catalog | boolor_statefunc                             | boolean
| boolean, booleanpg_catalog | boolrecv                                     | boolean
| internalpg_catalog | boolsend                                     | bytea
| booleanpg_catalog | box                                          | box
| circlepg_catalog | box                                          | box
| point, pointpg_catalog | box                                          | box
| polygonpg_catalog | box_above                                    | boolean
| box, boxpg_catalog | box_above_eq                                 | boolean
| box, boxpg_catalog | box_add                                      | box
| box, pointpg_catalog | box_below                                    | boolean
| box, boxpg_catalog | box_below_eq                                 | boolean
| box, boxpg_catalog | box_center                                   | point
| boxpg_catalog | box_contain                                  | boolean
| box, boxpg_catalog | box_contained                                | boolean
| box, boxpg_catalog | box_distance                                 | double
precision            | box, boxpg_catalog | box_div                                      | box
> [...]
| character, characterpg_catalog | bpchar_pattern_le                            | boolean
| character, characterpg_catalog | bpchar_pattern_lt                            | boolean
| character, characterpg_catalog | bpchar_pattern_ne                            | boolean
| character, characterpg_catalog | bpchar_smaller                               | character
| character, characterpg_catalog | bpcharcmp                                    | integer
| character, characterpg_catalog | bpchareq                                     | boolean
| character, characterpg_catalog | bpcharge                                     | boolean
| character, characterpg_catalog | bpchargt                                     | boolean
| character, characterpg_catalog | bpchariclike                                 | boolean
| character, textpg_catalog | bpcharicnlike                                | boolean
| character, textpg_catalog | bpcharicregexeq                              | boolean
| character, textpg_catalog | bpcharicregexne                              | boolean
| character, textpg_catalog | bpcharle                                     | boolean
| character, characterpg_catalog | bpcharlike                                   | boolean
| character, textpg_catalog | bpcharlt                                     | boolean
| character, characterpg_catalog | bpcharne                                     | boolean
| character, characterpg_catalog | bpcharnlike                                  | boolean
| character, textpg_catalog | bpcharrecv                                   | character
| internal, oid, integerpg_catalog | bpcharregexeq                                | boolean
| character, textpg_catalog | bpcharregexne                                | boolean
| character, textpg_catalog | bpcharsend                                   | bytea
| characterpg_catalog | bpchartypmodin                               | integer
| cstring[]pg_catalog | broadcast                                    | inet
| inetpg_catalog | btabstimecmp                                 | integer
| abstime, abstimepg_catalog | btarraycmp                                   | integer
| anyarray, anyarraypg_catalog | btbeginscan                                  | internal
| internal, internal, internalpg_catalog | btboolcmp                                    | integer
| boolean, booleanpg_catalog | btbpchar_pattern_cmp                         | integer
| character, characterpg_catalog | btbuild                                      | internal
| internal, internal, internalpg_catalog | btbulkdelete                                 | internal
| internal, internal, internal, internalpg_catalog | btcharcmp                                    | integer
| "char", "char"pg_catalog | btcostestimate                               | void
| internal, internal, internal, internal, internal, internal, internal,
internalpg_catalog | btendscan                                    | void
| internalpg_catalog | btfloat48cmp                                 | integer
| real, double precisionpg_catalog | btfloat4cmp                                  | integer
| real, realpg_catalog | btfloat84cmp                                 | integer
| double precision, realpg_catalog | btfloat8cmp                                  | integer
| double precision, double precisionpg_catalog | btgetmulti                                   | boolean
| internal, internal, internal, internalpg_catalog | btgettuple                                   | boolean
| internal, internalpg_catalog | btinsert                                     | boolean
| internal, internal, internal, internal, internal, internalpg_catalog | btint24cmp                                   |
integer
> [...]
| tinterval, tintervalpg_catalog | btvacuumcleanup                              | internal
| internal, internalpg_catalog | byteacat                                     | bytea
| bytea, byteapg_catalog | byteacmp                                     | integer
| bytea, byteapg_catalog | byteaeq                                      | boolean
| bytea, byteapg_catalog | byteage                                      | boolean
| bytea, byteapg_catalog | byteagt                                      | boolean
| bytea, byteapg_catalog | byteale                                      | boolean
| bytea, byteapg_catalog | bytealike                                    | boolean
| bytea, byteapg_catalog | bytealt                                      | boolean
| bytea, byteapg_catalog | byteane                                      | boolean
| bytea, byteapg_catalog | byteanlike                                   | boolean
| bytea, byteapg_catalog | bytearecv                                    | bytea
| internalpg_catalog | byteasend                                    | bytea
| byteapg_catalog | cash_cmp                                     | integer
| money, moneypg_catalog | cash_div_flt4                                | money
| money, realpg_catalog | cash_div_flt8                                | money
| money, double precisionpg_catalog | cash_div_int2                                | money
| money, smallintpg_catalog | cash_div_int4                                | money
| money, integerpg_catalog | cash_eq                                      | boolean
| money, moneypg_catalog | cash_ge                                      | boolean
| money, moneypg_catalog | cash_gt                                      | boolean
| money, moneypg_catalog | cash_le                                      | boolean
| money, moneypg_catalog | cash_lt                                      | boolean
| money, moneypg_catalog | cash_mi                                      | money
| money, moneypg_catalog | cash_mul_flt4                                | money
| money, realpg_catalog | cash_mul_flt8                                | money
| money, double precisionpg_catalog | cash_mul_int2                                | money
| money, smallintpg_catalog | cash_mul_int4                                | money
| money, integerpg_catalog | cash_ne                                      | boolean
| money, moneypg_catalog | cash_pl                                      | money
| money, moneypg_catalog | cash_recv                                    | money
| internalpg_catalog | cash_send                                    | bytea
| moneypg_catalog | cash_words                                   | text
| moneypg_catalog | cashlarger                                   | money
| money, moneypg_catalog | cashsmaller                                  | money
| money, moneypg_catalog | cbrt                                         | double
precision            | double precisionpg_catalog | ceil                                         | double
precision            | double precisionpg_catalog | ceil                                         | numeric
| numericpg_catalog | ceiling                                      | double
precision            | double precisionpg_catalog | ceiling                                      | numeric
| numericpg_catalog | center                                       | point
| boxpg_catalog | center                                       | point
| circlepg_catalog | char                                         | "char"
| integerpg_catalog | char                                         | "char"
| textpg_catalog | char_length                                  | integer
| characterpg_catalog | char_length                                  | integer
| textpg_catalog | character_length                             | integer
| characterpg_catalog | character_length                             | integer
| textpg_catalog | chareq                                       | boolean
| "char", "char"pg_catalog | charge                                       | boolean
| "char", "char"pg_catalog | chargt                                       | boolean
| "char", "char"pg_catalog | charle                                       | boolean
| "char", "char"pg_catalog | charlt                                       | boolean
| "char", "char"pg_catalog | charne                                       | boolean
| "char", "char"pg_catalog | charrecv                                     | "char"
| internalpg_catalog | charsend                                     | bytea
| "char"pg_catalog | chr                                          | text
| integerpg_catalog | cideq                                        | boolean
| cid, cidpg_catalog | cidr                                         | cidr
| inetpg_catalog | cidr_recv                                    | cidr
| internalpg_catalog | cidr_send                                    | bytea
| cidrpg_catalog | cidrecv                                      | cid
| internalpg_catalog | cidsend                                      | bytea
| cidpg_catalog | circle                                       | circle
| boxpg_catalog | circle                                       | circle
| point, double precisionpg_catalog | circle                                       | circle
| polygonpg_catalog | circle_above                                 | boolean
| circle, circlepg_catalog | circle_add_pt                                | circle
| circle, pointpg_catalog | circle_below                                 | boolean
| circle, circlepg_catalog | circle_center                                | point
| circlepg_catalog | circle_contain                               | boolean
| circle, circlepg_catalog | circle_contain_pt                            | boolean
| circle, pointpg_catalog | circle_contained                             | boolean
| circle, circlepg_catalog | circle_distance                              | double
precision            | circle, circlepg_catalog | circle_div_pt                                | circle
| circle, pointpg_catalog | circle_eq                                    | boolean
| circle, circlepg_catalog | circle_ge                                    | boolean
| circle, circlepg_catalog | circle_gt                                    | boolean
| circle, circlepg_catalog | circle_le                                    | boolean
| circle, circlepg_catalog | circle_left                                  | boolean
| circle, circlepg_catalog | circle_lt                                    | boolean
| circle, circlepg_catalog | circle_mul_pt                                | circle
| circle, pointpg_catalog | circle_ne                                    | boolean
| circle, circlepg_catalog | circle_overabove                             | boolean
| circle, circlepg_catalog | circle_overbelow                             | boolean
| circle, circlepg_catalog | circle_overlap                               | boolean
| circle, circlepg_catalog | circle_overleft                              | boolean
| circle, circlepg_catalog | circle_overright                             | boolean
| circle, circlepg_catalog | circle_recv                                  | circle
| internalpg_catalog | circle_right                                 | boolean
| circle, circlepg_catalog | circle_same                                  | boolean
| circle, circlepg_catalog | circle_send                                  | bytea
| circlepg_catalog | circle_sub_pt                                | circle
| circle, pointpg_catalog | clock_timestamp                              | timestamp
with time zone    | pg_catalog | close_lb                                     | point
| line, boxpg_catalog | close_ls                                     | point
| line, lsegpg_catalog | close_lseg                                   | point
| lseg, lsegpg_catalog | close_pb                                     | point
| point, boxpg_catalog | close_pl                                     | point
| point, linepg_catalog | close_ps                                     | point
| point, lsegpg_catalog | close_sb                                     | point
| lseg, boxpg_catalog | close_sl                                     | point
| lseg, linepg_catalog | col_description                              | text
| oid, integerpg_catalog | contjoinsel                                  | double
precision            | internal, oid, internal, smallintpg_catalog | contsel                                      |
double
precision            | internal, oid, internal, integerpg_catalog | convert                                      |
bytea
| bytea, name, namepg_catalog | convert_from                                 | text
| bytea, namepg_catalog | convert_to                                   | bytea
| text, namepg_catalog | cos                                          | double
precision            | double precisionpg_catalog | cot                                          | double
precision            | double precisionpg_catalog | current_database                             | name
| pg_catalog | current_schema                               | name
| pg_catalog | current_schemas                              | name[]
| booleanpg_catalog | current_setting                              | text
| textpg_catalog | current_user                                 | name
| pg_catalog | currtid                                      | tid
| oid, tidpg_catalog | currtid2                                     | tid
| text, tidpg_catalog | currval                                      | bigint
| regclasspg_catalog | cursor_to_xml                                | xml
| cursor refcursor, count integer, nulls boolean, tableforest boolean,
targetns textpg_catalog | cursor_to_xmlschema                          | xml
| cursor refcursor, nulls boolean, tableforest boolean, targetns textpg_catalog | database_to_xml
      | xml

| nulls boolean, tableforest boolean, targetns textpg_catalog | database_to_xml_and_xmlschema                | xml
| nulls boolean, tableforest boolean, targetns textpg_catalog | database_to_xmlschema                        | xml
| nulls boolean, tableforest boolean, targetns textpg_catalog | date                                         | date
| abstimepg_catalog | date                                         | date
| timestamp without time zonepg_catalog | date                                         | date
| timestamp with time zonepg_catalog | date_cmp                                     | integer
| date, datepg_catalog | date_cmp_timestamp                           | integer
| date, timestamp without time zonepg_catalog | date_cmp_timestamptz                         | integer
| date, timestamp with time zonepg_catalog | date_eq                                      | boolean
| date, datepg_catalog | date_eq_timestamp                            | boolean
| date, timestamp without time zonepg_catalog | date_eq_timestamptz                          | boolean
| date, timestamp with time zonepg_catalog | date_ge                                      | boolean
| date, datepg_catalog | date_ge_timestamp                            | boolean
| date, timestamp without time zonepg_catalog | date_ge_timestamptz                          | boolean
| date, timestamp with time zonepg_catalog | date_gt                                      | boolean
| date, datepg_catalog | date_gt_timestamp                            | boolean
| date, timestamp without time zonepg_catalog | date_gt_timestamptz                          | boolean
| date, timestamp with time zonepg_catalog | date_larger                                  | date
| date, datepg_catalog | date_le                                      | boolean
| date, datepg_catalog | date_le_timestamp                            | boolean
| date, timestamp without time zonepg_catalog | date_le_timestamptz                          | boolean
| date, timestamp with time zonepg_catalog | date_lt                                      | boolean
| date, datepg_catalog | date_lt_timestamp                            | boolean
| date, timestamp without time zonepg_catalog | date_lt_timestamptz                          | boolean
| date, timestamp with time zonepg_catalog | date_mi                                      | integer
| date, datepg_catalog | date_mi_interval                             | timestamp
without time zone | date, intervalpg_catalog | date_mii                                     | date
| date, integerpg_catalog | date_ne                                      | boolean
| date, datepg_catalog | date_ne_timestamp                            | boolean
| date, timestamp without time zonepg_catalog | date_ne_timestamptz                          | boolean
| date, timestamp with time zonepg_catalog | date_part                                    | double
precision            | text, abstimepg_catalog | date_part                                    | double
precision            | text, datepg_catalog | date_part                                    | double
precision            | text, intervalpg_catalog | date_part                                    | double
precision            | text, reltimepg_catalog | date_part                                    | double
precision            | text, timestamp without time zonepg_catalog | date_part                                    |
double
precision            | text, timestamp with time zonepg_catalog | date_part                                    |
double
precision            | text, time without time zonepg_catalog | date_part                                    | double
precision            | text, time with time zonepg_catalog | date_pl_interval                             | timestamp
without time zone | date, intervalpg_catalog | date_pli                                     | date
| date, integerpg_catalog | date_recv                                    | date
| internalpg_catalog | date_send                                    | bytea
| datepg_catalog | date_smaller                                 | date
| date, datepg_catalog | date_trunc                                   | interval
| text, intervalpg_catalog | date_trunc                                   | timestamp
without time zone | text, timestamp without time zonepg_catalog | date_trunc                                   |
timestamp
with time zone    | text, timestamp with time zonepg_catalog | datetime_pl                                  |
timestamp
without time zone | date, time without time zonepg_catalog | datetimetz_pl                                | timestamp
with time zone    | date, time with time zonepg_catalog | dcbrt                                        | double
precision            | double precisionpg_catalog | decode                                       | bytea
| text, textpg_catalog | degrees                                      | double
precision            | double precisionpg_catalog | dexp                                         | double
precision            | double precisionpg_catalog | diagonal                                     | lseg
| boxpg_catalog | diameter                                     | double
precision            | circlepg_catalog | dispell_init                                 | internal
| internalpg_catalog | dispell_lexize                               | internal
| internal, internal, internal, internalpg_catalog | dist_cpoly                                   | double
precision            | circle, polygonpg_catalog | dist_lb                                      | double
precision            | line, boxpg_catalog | dist_pb                                      | double
precision            | point, boxpg_catalog | dist_pc                                      | double
precision            | point, circlepg_catalog | dist_pl                                      | double
precision            | point, linepg_catalog | dist_ppath                                   | double
precision            | point, pathpg_catalog | dist_ps                                      | double
precision            | point, lsegpg_catalog | dist_sb                                      | double
precision            | lseg, boxpg_catalog | dist_sl                                      | double
precision            | lseg, linepg_catalog | dlog1                                        | double
precision            | double precisionpg_catalog | dlog10                                       | double
precision            | double precisionpg_catalog | domain_recv                                  | "any"
| internal, oid, integerpg_catalog | dpow                                         | double
precision            | double precision, double precisionpg_catalog | dround                                       |
double
precision            | double precisionpg_catalog | dsimple_init                                 | internal
| internalpg_catalog | dsimple_lexize                               | internal
| internal, internal, internal, internalpg_catalog | dsnowball_init                               | internal
| internalpg_catalog | dsnowball_lexize                             | internal
| internal, internal, internal, internalpg_catalog | dsqrt                                        | double
precision            | double precisionpg_catalog | dsynonym_init                                | internal
| internalpg_catalog | dsynonym_lexize                              | internal
| internal, internal, internal, internalpg_catalog | dtrunc                                       | double
precision            | double precisionpg_catalog | encode                                       | text
| bytea, textpg_catalog | enum_cmp                                     | integer
| anyenum, anyenumpg_catalog | enum_eq                                      | boolean
| anyenum, anyenumpg_catalog | enum_first                                   | anyenum
| anyenumpg_catalog | enum_ge                                      | boolean
| anyenum, anyenumpg_catalog | enum_gt                                      | boolean
| anyenum, anyenumpg_catalog | enum_larger                                  | anyenum
| anyenum, anyenumpg_catalog | enum_last                                    | anyenum
| anyenumpg_catalog | enum_le                                      | boolean
| anyenum, anyenumpg_catalog | enum_lt                                      | boolean
| anyenum, anyenumpg_catalog | enum_ne                                      | boolean
| anyenum, anyenumpg_catalog | enum_range                                   | anyarray
| anyenumpg_catalog | enum_range                                   | anyarray
| anyenum, anyenumpg_catalog | enum_send                                    | bytea
| anyenumpg_catalog | enum_smaller                                 | anyenum
| anyenum, anyenumpg_catalog | eqjoinsel                                    | double
precision            | internal, oid, internal, smallintpg_catalog | eqsel                                        |
double
precision            | internal, oid, internal, integerpg_catalog | euc_cn_to_mic                                |
void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | euc_cn_to_utf8                               | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | euc_jis_2004_to_shift_jis_2004               | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | euc_jis_2004_to_utf8                         | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | euc_jp_to_mic                                | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | euc_jp_to_sjis                               | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | euc_jp_to_utf8                               | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | euc_kr_to_mic                                | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | euc_kr_to_utf8                               | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | euc_tw_to_big5                               | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | euc_tw_to_mic                                | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | euc_tw_to_utf8                               | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | exp                                          | double
precision            | double precisionpg_catalog | exp                                          | numeric
| numericpg_catalog | factorial                                    | numeric
| bigintpg_catalog | family                                       | integer
| inetpg_catalog | flatfile_update_trigger                      | trigger
| pg_catalog | float4                                       | real
| bigintpg_catalog | float4                                       | real
| double precisionpg_catalog | float4                                       | real
| integerpg_catalog | float4                                       | real
| numericpg_catalog | float4                                       | real
| smallintpg_catalog | float48div                                   | double
precision            | real, double precisionpg_catalog | float48eq                                    | boolean
| real, double precisionpg_catalog | float48ge                                    | boolean
| real, double precisionpg_catalog | float48gt                                    | boolean
| real, double precisionpg_catalog | float48le                                    | boolean
| real, double precisionpg_catalog | float48lt                                    | boolean
| real, double precisionpg_catalog | float48mi                                    | double
precision            | real, double precisionpg_catalog | float48mul                                   | double
precision            | real, double precisionpg_catalog | float48ne                                    | boolean
| real, double precisionpg_catalog | float48pl                                    | double
precision            | real, double precisionpg_catalog | float4_accum                                 | double
precision[]          | double precision[], realpg_catalog | float4abs                                    | real
| realpg_catalog | float4div                                    | real
| real, realpg_catalog | float4eq                                     | boolean
| real, realpg_catalog | float4ge                                     | boolean
| real, realpg_catalog | float4gt                                     | boolean
| real, realpg_catalog | float4larger                                 | real
| real, realpg_catalog | float4le                                     | boolean
| real, realpg_catalog | float4lt                                     | boolean
| real, realpg_catalog | float4mi                                     | real
| real, realpg_catalog | float4mul                                    | real
| real, realpg_catalog | float4ne                                     | boolean
| real, realpg_catalog | float4pl                                     | real
| real, realpg_catalog | float4recv                                   | real
| internalpg_catalog | float4send                                   | bytea
| realpg_catalog | float4smaller                                | real
| real, realpg_catalog | float4um                                     | real
| realpg_catalog | float4up                                     | real
| realpg_catalog | float8                                       | double
precision            | bigintpg_catalog | float8                                       | double
precision            | integerpg_catalog | float8                                       | double
precision            | numericpg_catalog | float8                                       | double
precision            | realpg_catalog | float8                                       | double
precision            | smallintpg_catalog | float84div                                   | double
precision            | double precision, realpg_catalog | float84eq                                    | boolean
| double precision, realpg_catalog | float84ge                                    | boolean
| double precision, realpg_catalog | float84gt                                    | boolean
| double precision, realpg_catalog | float84le                                    | boolean
| double precision, realpg_catalog | float84lt                                    | boolean
| double precision, realpg_catalog | float84mi                                    | double
precision            | double precision, realpg_catalog | float84mul                                   | double
precision            | double precision, realpg_catalog | float84ne                                    | boolean
| double precision, realpg_catalog | float84pl                                    | double
precision            | double precision, realpg_catalog | float8_accum                                 | double
precision[]          | double precision[], double precisionpg_catalog | float8_avg                                   |
double
precision            | double precision[]pg_catalog | float8_corr                                  | double
precision            | double precision[]pg_catalog | float8_covar_pop                             | double
precision            | double precision[]pg_catalog | float8_covar_samp                            | double
precision            | double precision[]pg_catalog | float8_regr_accum                            | double
precision[]          | double precision[], double precision, double
precisionpg_catalog | float8_regr_avgx                             | double
precision            | double precision[]pg_catalog | float8_regr_avgy                             | double
precision            | double precision[]pg_catalog | float8_regr_intercept                        | double
precision            | double precision[]pg_catalog | float8_regr_r2                               | double
precision            | double precision[]pg_catalog | float8_regr_slope                            | double
precision            | double precision[]pg_catalog | float8_regr_sxx                              | double
precision            | double precision[]pg_catalog | float8_regr_sxy                              | double
precision            | double precision[]pg_catalog | float8_regr_syy                              | double
precision            | double precision[]pg_catalog | float8_stddev_pop                            | double
precision            | double precision[]pg_catalog | float8_stddev_samp                           | double
precision            | double precision[]pg_catalog | float8_var_pop                               | double
precision            | double precision[]pg_catalog | float8_var_samp                              | double
precision            | double precision[]pg_catalog | float8abs                                    | double
precision            | double precisionpg_catalog | float8div                                    | double
precision            | double precision, double precisionpg_catalog | float8eq                                     |
boolean
| double precision, double precisionpg_catalog | float8ge                                     | boolean
| double precision, double precisionpg_catalog | float8gt                                     | boolean
| double precision, double precisionpg_catalog | float8larger                                 | double
precision            | double precision, double precisionpg_catalog | float8le                                     |
boolean
| double precision, double precisionpg_catalog | float8lt                                     | boolean
| double precision, double precisionpg_catalog | float8mi                                     | double
precision            | double precision, double precisionpg_catalog | float8mul                                    |
double
precision            | double precision, double precisionpg_catalog | float8ne                                     |
boolean
| double precision, double precisionpg_catalog | float8pl                                     | double
precision            | double precision, double precisionpg_catalog | float8recv                                   |
double
precision            | internalpg_catalog | float8send                                   | bytea
| double precisionpg_catalog | float8smaller                                | double
precision            | double precision, double precisionpg_catalog | float8um                                     |
double
precision            | double precisionpg_catalog | float8up                                     | double
precision            | double precisionpg_catalog | floor                                        | double
precision            | double precisionpg_catalog | floor                                        | numeric
| numericpg_catalog | flt4_mul_cash                                | money
| real, moneypg_catalog | flt8_mul_cash                                | money
| double precision, moneypg_catalog | fmgr_c_validator                             | void
| oidpg_catalog | fmgr_internal_validator                      | void
| oidpg_catalog | fmgr_sql_validator                           | void
| oidpg_catalog | format_type                                  | text
| oid, integerpg_catalog | gb18030_to_utf8                              | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | gbk_to_utf8                                  | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | generate_series                              | setof
bigint                | bigint, bigintpg_catalog | generate_series                              | setof
bigint                | bigint, bigint, bigintpg_catalog | generate_series                              | setof
integer               | integer, integerpg_catalog | generate_series                              | setof
integer               | integer, integer, integerpg_catalog | get_bit                                      | integer
| bytea, integerpg_catalog | get_byte                                     | integer
| bytea, integerpg_catalog | get_current_ts_config                        | regconfig
| pg_catalog | getdatabaseencoding                          | name
| pg_catalog | getpgusername                                | name
| pg_catalog | gin_extract_tsquery                          | internal
| tsquery, internal, smallintpg_catalog | gin_extract_tsvector                         | internal
| tsvector, internalpg_catalog | gin_tsquery_consistent                       | boolean
| internal, smallint, tsquerypg_catalog | ginarrayconsistent                           | boolean
| internal, smallint, internalpg_catalog | ginarrayextract                              | internal
| anyarray, internalpg_catalog | ginbeginscan                                 | internal
| internal, internal, internalpg_catalog | ginbuild                                     | internal
| internal, internal, internalpg_catalog | ginbulkdelete                                | internal
| internal, internal, internal, internalpg_catalog | gincostestimate                              | void
| internal, internal, internal, internal, internal, internal, internal,
internalpg_catalog | ginendscan                                   | void
| internalpg_catalog | gingetmulti                                  | boolean
| internal, internal, internal, internalpg_catalog | gingettuple                                  | boolean
| internal, internalpg_catalog | gininsert                                    | boolean
| internal, internal, internal, internal, internal, internalpg_catalog | ginmarkpos                                   |
void
| internalpg_catalog | ginoptions                                   | bytea
| text[], booleanpg_catalog | ginqueryarrayextract                         | internal
| anyarray, internal, smallintpg_catalog | ginrescan                                    | void
| internal, internalpg_catalog | ginrestrpos                                  | void
| internalpg_catalog | ginvacuumcleanup                             | internal
| internal, internalpg_catalog | gist_box_compress                            | internal
| internalpg_catalog | gist_box_consistent                          | boolean
| internal, box, integerpg_catalog | gist_box_decompress                          | internal
| internalpg_catalog | gist_box_penalty                             | internal
| internal, internal, internalpg_catalog | gist_box_picksplit                           | internal
| internal, internalpg_catalog | gist_box_same                                | internal
| box, box, internalpg_catalog | gist_box_union                               | box
| internal, internalpg_catalog | gist_circle_compress                         | internal
| internalpg_catalog | gist_circle_consistent                       | boolean
| internal, circle, integerpg_catalog | gist_poly_compress                           | internal
| internalpg_catalog | gist_poly_consistent                         | boolean
| internal, polygon, integerpg_catalog | gistbeginscan                                | internal
| internal, internal, internalpg_catalog | gistbuild                                    | internal
| internal, internal, internalpg_catalog | gistbulkdelete                               | internal
| internal, internal, internal, internalpg_catalog | gistcostestimate                             | void
| internal, internal, internal, internal, internal, internal, internal,
internalpg_catalog | gistendscan                                  | void
| internalpg_catalog | gistgetmulti                                 | boolean
| internal, internal, internal, internalpg_catalog | gistgettuple                                 | boolean
| internal, internalpg_catalog | gistinsert                                   | boolean
| internal, internal, internal, internal, internal, internalpg_catalog | gistmarkpos                                  |
void
> [...]
| oid, textpg_catalog | has_function_privilege                       | boolean
| oid, text, textpg_catalog | has_function_privilege                       | boolean
| text, textpg_catalog | has_language_privilege                       | boolean
| name, oid, textpg_catalog | has_language_privilege                       | boolean
| name, text, textpg_catalog | has_language_privilege                       | boolean
| oid, oid, textpg_catalog | has_language_privilege                       | boolean
| oid, textpg_catalog | has_language_privilege                       | boolean
| oid, text, textpg_catalog | has_language_privilege                       | boolean
| text, textpg_catalog | has_schema_privilege                         | boolean
| name, oid, textpg_catalog | has_schema_privilege                         | boolean
| name, text, textpg_catalog | has_schema_privilege                         | boolean
| oid, oid, textpg_catalog | has_schema_privilege                         | boolean
| oid, textpg_catalog | has_schema_privilege                         | boolean
| oid, text, textpg_catalog | has_schema_privilege                         | boolean
| text, textpg_catalog | has_table_privilege                          | boolean
| name, oid, textpg_catalog | has_table_privilege                          | boolean
| name, text, textpg_catalog | has_table_privilege                          | boolean
| oid, oid, textpg_catalog | has_table_privilege                          | boolean
| oid, textpg_catalog | has_table_privilege                          | boolean
| oid, text, textpg_catalog | has_table_privilege                          | boolean
| text, textpg_catalog | has_tablespace_privilege                     | boolean
| name, oid, textpg_catalog | has_tablespace_privilege                     | boolean
| name, text, textpg_catalog | has_tablespace_privilege                     | boolean
| oid, oid, textpg_catalog | has_tablespace_privilege                     | boolean
| oid, textpg_catalog | has_tablespace_privilege                     | boolean
| oid, text, textpg_catalog | has_tablespace_privilege                     | boolean
| text, textpg_catalog | hash_aclitem                                 | integer
| aclitempg_catalog | hash_numeric                                 | integer
| numericpg_catalog | hashbeginscan                                | internal
| internal, internal, internalpg_catalog | hashbpchar                                   | integer
| characterpg_catalog | hashbuild                                    | internal
| internal, internal, internalpg_catalog | hashbulkdelete                               | internal
| internal, internal, internal, internalpg_catalog | hashchar                                     | integer
| "char"pg_catalog | hashcostestimate                             | void
| internal, internal, internal, internal, internal, internal, internal,
internalpg_catalog | hashendscan                                  | void
| internalpg_catalog | hashenum                                     | integer
| anyenumpg_catalog | hashfloat4                                   | integer
| realpg_catalog | hashfloat8                                   | integer
| double precisionpg_catalog | hashgetmulti                                 | boolean
| internal, internal, internal, internalpg_catalog | hashgettuple                                 | boolean
| internal, internalpg_catalog | hashinet                                     | integer
| inetpg_catalog | hashinsert                                   | boolean
| internal, internal, internal, internal, internal, internalpg_catalog | hashint2                                     |
integer
| smallintpg_catalog | hashint2vector                               | integer
| int2vectorpg_catalog | hashint4                                     | integer
| integerpg_catalog | hashint8                                     | integer
| bigintpg_catalog | hashmacaddr                                  | integer
| macaddrpg_catalog | hashmarkpos                                  | void
| internalpg_catalog | hashname                                     | integer
| namepg_catalog | hashoid                                      | integer
| oidpg_catalog | hashoidvector                                | integer
| oidvectorpg_catalog | hashoptions                                  | bytea
| text[], booleanpg_catalog | hashrescan                                   | void
| internal, internalpg_catalog | hashrestrpos                                 | void
| internalpg_catalog | hashtext                                     | integer
| textpg_catalog | hashvacuumcleanup                            | internal
| internal, internalpg_catalog | hashvarlena                                  | integer
| internalpg_catalog | height                                       | double
precision            | boxpg_catalog | host                                         | text
| inetpg_catalog | hostmask                                     | inet
| inetpg_catalog | iclikejoinsel                                | double
precision            | internal, oid, internal, smallintpg_catalog | iclikesel                                    |
double
precision            | internal, oid, internal, integerpg_catalog | icnlikejoinsel                               |
double
precision            | internal, oid, internal, smallintpg_catalog | icnlikesel                                   |
double
precision            | internal, oid, internal, integerpg_catalog | icregexeqjoinsel                             |
double
precision            | internal, oid, internal, smallintpg_catalog | icregexeqsel                                 |
double
precision            | internal, oid, internal, integerpg_catalog | icregexnejoinsel                             |
double
precision            | internal, oid, internal, smallintpg_catalog | icregexnesel                                 |
double
precision            | internal, oid, internal, integerpg_catalog | inet_client_addr                             |
inet
> [...]
| bigint, bigintpg_catalog | int8not                                      | bigint
| bigintpg_catalog | int8or                                       | bigint
| bigint, bigintpg_catalog | int8pl                                       | bigint
| bigint, bigintpg_catalog | int8pl_inet                                  | inet
| bigint, inetpg_catalog | int8recv                                     | bigint
| internalpg_catalog | int8send                                     | bytea
| bigintpg_catalog | int8shl                                      | bigint
| bigint, integerpg_catalog | int8shr                                      | bigint
| bigint, integerpg_catalog | int8smaller                                  | bigint
| bigint, bigintpg_catalog | int8um                                       | bigint
| bigintpg_catalog | int8up                                       | bigint
| bigintpg_catalog | int8xor                                      | bigint
| bigint, bigintpg_catalog | integer_pl_date                              | date
| integer, datepg_catalog | inter_lb                                     | boolean
| line, boxpg_catalog | inter_sb                                     | boolean
| lseg, boxpg_catalog | inter_sl                                     | boolean
| lseg, linepg_catalog | interval                                     | interval
| interval, integerpg_catalog | interval                                     | interval
| reltimepg_catalog | interval                                     | interval
| time without time zonepg_catalog | interval_accum                               | interval[]
| interval[], intervalpg_catalog | interval_avg                                 | interval
| interval[]pg_catalog | interval_cmp                                 | integer
| interval, intervalpg_catalog | interval_div                                 | interval
| interval, double precisionpg_catalog | interval_eq                                  | boolean
| interval, intervalpg_catalog | interval_ge                                  | boolean
| interval, intervalpg_catalog | interval_gt                                  | boolean
| interval, intervalpg_catalog | interval_hash                                | integer
| intervalpg_catalog | interval_larger                              | interval
| interval, intervalpg_catalog | interval_le                                  | boolean
| interval, intervalpg_catalog | interval_lt                                  | boolean
| interval, intervalpg_catalog | interval_mi                                  | interval
| interval, intervalpg_catalog | interval_mul                                 | interval
| interval, double precisionpg_catalog | interval_ne                                  | boolean
| interval, intervalpg_catalog | interval_pl                                  | interval
| interval, intervalpg_catalog | interval_pl_date                             | timestamp
without time zone | interval, datepg_catalog | interval_pl_time                             | time
without time zone      | interval, time without time zonepg_catalog | interval_pl_timestamp                        |
timestamp
without time zone | interval, timestamp without time zonepg_catalog | interval_pl_timestamptz                      |
timestamp
with time zone    | interval, timestamp with time zonepg_catalog | interval_pl_timetz                           | time
with
time zone         | interval, time with time zonepg_catalog | interval_recv                                | interval
> [...]
| booleanpg_catalog | iso8859_1_to_utf8                            | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | iso8859_to_utf8                              | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | iso_to_koi8r                                 | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | iso_to_mic                                   | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | iso_to_win1251                               | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | iso_to_win866                                | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | isopen                                       | boolean
| pathpg_catalog | isparallel                                   | boolean
| line, linepg_catalog | isparallel                                   | boolean
| lseg, lsegpg_catalog | isperp                                       | boolean
| line, linepg_catalog | isperp                                       | boolean
| lseg, lsegpg_catalog | istrue                                       | boolean
| booleanpg_catalog | isvertical                                   | boolean
| linepg_catalog | isvertical                                   | boolean
| lsegpg_catalog | isvertical                                   | boolean
| point, pointpg_catalog | johab_to_utf8                                | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | justify_days                                 | interval
| intervalpg_catalog | justify_hours                                | interval
| intervalpg_catalog | justify_interval                             | interval
| intervalpg_catalog | koi8r_to_iso                                 | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | koi8r_to_mic                                 | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | koi8r_to_utf8                                | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | koi8r_to_win1251                             | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | koi8r_to_win866                              | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | lastval                                      | bigint
| pg_catalog | latin1_to_mic                                | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | latin2_to_mic                                | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | latin2_to_win1250                            | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | latin3_to_mic                                | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | latin4_to_mic                                | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | length                                       | double
precision            | lsegpg_catalog | length                                       | double
precision            | pathpg_catalog | length                                       | integer
| bitpg_catalog | length                                       | integer
| byteapg_catalog | length                                       | integer
| bytea, namepg_catalog | length                                       | integer
| characterpg_catalog | length                                       | integer
| textpg_catalog | length                                       | integer
| tsvectorpg_catalog | like                                         | boolean
| bytea, byteapg_catalog | like                                         | boolean
| name, textpg_catalog | like                                         | boolean
| text, textpg_catalog | like_escape                                  | bytea
| bytea, byteapg_catalog | like_escape                                  | text
| text, textpg_catalog | likejoinsel                                  | double
precision            | internal, oid, internal, smallintpg_catalog | likesel                                      |
double
precision            | internal, oid, internal, integerpg_catalog | line                                         |
line
| point, pointpg_catalog | line_distance                                | double
precision            | line, linepg_catalog | line_eq                                      | boolean
| line, linepg_catalog | line_horizontal                              | boolean
| linepg_catalog | line_interpt                                 | point
| line, linepg_catalog | line_intersect                               | boolean
| line, linepg_catalog | line_parallel                                | boolean
| line, linepg_catalog | line_perp                                    | boolean
| line, linepg_catalog | line_recv                                    | line
| internalpg_catalog | line_send                                    | bytea
| linepg_catalog | line_vertical                                | boolean
| linepg_catalog | ln                                           | double
precision            | double precisionpg_catalog | ln                                           | numeric
| numericpg_catalog | lo_close                                     | integer
| integerpg_catalog | lo_creat                                     | oid
| integerpg_catalog | lo_create                                    | oid
| oidpg_catalog | lo_export                                    | integer
| oid, textpg_catalog | lo_import                                    | oid
| textpg_catalog | lo_lseek                                     | integer
| integer, integer, integerpg_catalog | lo_open                                      | integer
| oid, integerpg_catalog | lo_tell                                      | integer
| integerpg_catalog | lo_truncate                                  | integer
| integer, integerpg_catalog | lo_unlink                                    | integer
| oidpg_catalog | log                                          | double
precision            | double precisionpg_catalog | log                                          | numeric
| numericpg_catalog | log                                          | numeric
| numeric, numericpg_catalog | loread                                       | bytea
| integer, integerpg_catalog | lower                                        | text
| textpg_catalog | lowrite                                      | integer
| integer, byteapg_catalog | lpad                                         | text
| text, integerpg_catalog | lpad                                         | text
| text, integer, textpg_catalog | lseg                                         | lseg
| boxpg_catalog | lseg                                         | lseg
| point, pointpg_catalog | lseg_center                                  | point
| lsegpg_catalog | lseg_distance                                | double
precision            | lseg, lsegpg_catalog | lseg_eq                                      | boolean
| lseg, lsegpg_catalog | lseg_ge                                      | boolean
| lseg, lsegpg_catalog | lseg_gt                                      | boolean
| lseg, lsegpg_catalog | lseg_horizontal                              | boolean
| lsegpg_catalog | lseg_interpt                                 | point
| lseg, lsegpg_catalog | lseg_intersect                               | boolean
| lseg, lsegpg_catalog | lseg_le                                      | boolean
| lseg, lsegpg_catalog | lseg_length                                  | double
precision            | lsegpg_catalog | lseg_lt                                      | boolean
> [...]
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | mic_to_win866                                | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | mktinterval                                  | tinterval
| abstime, abstimepg_catalog | mod                                          | bigint
| bigint, bigintpg_catalog | mod                                          | integer
| integer, integerpg_catalog | mod                                          | integer
| integer, smallintpg_catalog | mod                                          | integer
| smallint, integerpg_catalog | mod                                          | numeric
| numeric, numericpg_catalog | mod                                          | smallint
| smallint, smallintpg_catalog | mul_d_interval                               | interval
| double precision, intervalpg_catalog | name                                         | name
| characterpg_catalog | name                                         | name
| character varyingpg_catalog | name                                         | name
| textpg_catalog | name_pattern_eq                              | boolean
| name, namepg_catalog | name_pattern_ge                              | boolean
| name, namepg_catalog | name_pattern_gt                              | boolean
| name, namepg_catalog | name_pattern_le                              | boolean
| name, namepg_catalog | name_pattern_lt                              | boolean
| name, namepg_catalog | name_pattern_ne                              | boolean
| name, namepg_catalog | nameeq                                       | boolean
| name, namepg_catalog | namege                                       | boolean
| name, namepg_catalog | namegt                                       | boolean
| name, namepg_catalog | nameiclike                                   | boolean
| name, textpg_catalog | nameicnlike                                  | boolean
| name, textpg_catalog | nameicregexeq                                | boolean
| name, textpg_catalog | nameicregexne                                | boolean
| name, textpg_catalog | namele                                       | boolean
| name, namepg_catalog | namelike                                     | boolean
| name, textpg_catalog | namelt                                       | boolean
| name, namepg_catalog | namene                                       | boolean
| name, namepg_catalog | namenlike                                    | boolean
| name, textpg_catalog | namerecv                                     | name
| internalpg_catalog | nameregexeq                                  | boolean
| name, textpg_catalog | nameregexne                                  | boolean
| name, textpg_catalog | namesend                                     | bytea
| namepg_catalog | neqjoinsel                                   | double
precision            | internal, oid, internal, smallintpg_catalog | neqsel                                       |
double
precision            | internal, oid, internal, integerpg_catalog | netmask                                      |
inet
| inetpg_catalog | network                                      | cidr
| inetpg_catalog | network_cmp                                  | integer
| inet, inetpg_catalog | network_eq                                   | boolean
| inet, inetpg_catalog | network_ge                                   | boolean
| inet, inetpg_catalog | network_gt                                   | boolean
| inet, inetpg_catalog | network_le                                   | boolean
| inet, inetpg_catalog | network_lt                                   | boolean
| inet, inetpg_catalog | network_ne                                   | boolean
| inet, inetpg_catalog | network_sub                                  | boolean
| inet, inetpg_catalog | network_subeq                                | boolean
| inet, inetpg_catalog | network_sup                                  | boolean
| inet, inetpg_catalog | network_supeq                                | boolean
| inet, inetpg_catalog | nextval                                      | bigint
| regclasspg_catalog | nlikejoinsel                                 | double
precision            | internal, oid, internal, smallintpg_catalog | nlikesel                                     |
double
precision            | internal, oid, internal, integerpg_catalog | nonnullvalue                                 |
boolean
| "any"pg_catalog | notlike                                      | boolean
| bytea, byteapg_catalog | notlike                                      | boolean
| name, textpg_catalog | notlike                                      | boolean
| text, textpg_catalog | now                                          | timestamp
with time zone    | pg_catalog | npoints                                      | integer
> [...]
| numeric[]pg_catalog | numeric_var_samp                             | numeric
| numeric[]pg_catalog | numerictypmodin                              | integer
| cstring[]pg_catalog | numnode                                      | integer
| tsquerypg_catalog | obj_description                              | text
| oidpg_catalog | obj_description                              | text
| oid, namepg_catalog | octet_length                                 | integer
| bitpg_catalog | octet_length                                 | integer
| byteapg_catalog | octet_length                                 | integer
| characterpg_catalog | octet_length                                 | integer
| textpg_catalog | oid                                          | oid
| bigintpg_catalog | oideq                                        | boolean
| oid, oidpg_catalog | oidge                                        | boolean
| oid, oidpg_catalog | oidgt                                        | boolean
| oid, oidpg_catalog | oidlarger                                    | oid
| oid, oidpg_catalog | oidle                                        | boolean
| oid, oidpg_catalog | oidlt                                        | boolean
| oid, oidpg_catalog | oidne                                        | boolean
| oid, oidpg_catalog | oidrecv                                      | oid
| internalpg_catalog | oidsend                                      | bytea
| oidpg_catalog | oidsmaller                                   | oid
| oid, oidpg_catalog | oidvectoreq                                  | boolean
| oidvector, oidvectorpg_catalog | oidvectorge                                  | boolean
| oidvector, oidvectorpg_catalog | oidvectorgt                                  | boolean
| oidvector, oidvectorpg_catalog | oidvectorle                                  | boolean
| oidvector, oidvectorpg_catalog | oidvectorlt                                  | boolean
| oidvector, oidvectorpg_catalog | oidvectorne                                  | boolean
| oidvector, oidvectorpg_catalog | oidvectorrecv                                | oidvector
| internalpg_catalog | oidvectorsend                                | bytea
| oidvectorpg_catalog | oidvectortypes                               | text
| oidvectorpg_catalog | on_pb                                        | boolean
| point, boxpg_catalog | on_pl                                        | boolean
| point, linepg_catalog | on_ppath                                     | boolean
| point, pathpg_catalog | on_ps                                        | boolean
| point, lsegpg_catalog | on_sb                                        | boolean
| lseg, boxpg_catalog | on_sl                                        | boolean
| lseg, linepg_catalog | overlaps                                     | boolean
| timestamp without time zone, interval, timestamp without time zone,
intervalpg_catalog | overlaps                                     | boolean
| timestamp without time zone, interval, timestamp without time zone,
timestamp without time zonepg_catalog | overlaps                                     | boolean
| timestamp without time zone, timestamp without time zone, timestamp
without time zone, intervalpg_catalog | overlaps                                     | boolean
| timestamp without time zone, timestamp without time zone, timestamp
without time zone, timestamp without time zonepg_catalog | overlaps                                     | boolean
| timestamp with time zone, interval, timestamp with time zone, intervalpg_catalog | overlaps
         | boolean

| timestamp with time zone, interval, timestamp with time zone,
timestamp with time zonepg_catalog | overlaps                                     | boolean
| timestamp with time zone, timestamp with time zone, timestamp with
time zone, intervalpg_catalog | overlaps                                     | boolean
| timestamp with time zone, timestamp with time zone, timestamp with
time zone, timestamp with time zonepg_catalog | overlaps                                     | boolean
| time without time zone, interval, time without time zone, intervalpg_catalog | overlaps
     | boolean

| time without time zone, interval, time without time zone, time without
time zonepg_catalog | overlaps                                     | boolean
| time without time zone, time without time zone, time without time
zone, intervalpg_catalog | overlaps                                     | boolean
| time without time zone, time without time zone, time without time
zone, time without time zonepg_catalog | overlaps                                     | boolean
| time with time zone, time with time zone, time with time zone, time
with time zonepg_catalog | overlay                                      | text
| text, text, integerpg_catalog | overlay                                      | text
| text, text, integer, integerpg_catalog | path                                         | path
| polygonpg_catalog | path_add                                     | path
| path, pathpg_catalog | path_add_pt                                  | path
| path, pointpg_catalog | path_center                                  | point
| pathpg_catalog | path_contain_pt                              | boolean
| path, pointpg_catalog | path_distance                                | double
precision            | path, pathpg_catalog | path_div_pt                                  | path
| path, pointpg_catalog | path_inter                                   | boolean
| path, pathpg_catalog | path_length                                  | double
precision            | pathpg_catalog | path_mul_pt                                  | path
| path, pointpg_catalog | path_n_eq                                    | boolean
| path, pathpg_catalog | path_n_ge                                    | boolean
| path, pathpg_catalog | path_n_gt                                    | boolean
| path, pathpg_catalog | path_n_le                                    | boolean
| path, pathpg_catalog | path_n_lt                                    | boolean
| path, pathpg_catalog | path_npoints                                 | integer
| pathpg_catalog | path_recv                                    | path
| internalpg_catalog | path_send                                    | bytea
| pathpg_catalog | path_sub_pt                                  | path
| path, pointpg_catalog | pclose                                       | path
| pathpg_catalog | pg_advisory_lock                             | void
| bigintpg_catalog | pg_advisory_lock                             | void
| integer, integerpg_catalog | pg_advisory_lock_shared                      | void
| bigintpg_catalog | pg_advisory_lock_shared                      | void
| integer, integerpg_catalog | pg_advisory_unlock                           | boolean
| bigintpg_catalog | pg_advisory_unlock                           | boolean
| integer, integerpg_catalog | pg_advisory_unlock_all                       | void
| pg_catalog | pg_advisory_unlock_shared                    | boolean
| bigintpg_catalog | pg_advisory_unlock_shared                    | boolean
| integer, integerpg_catalog | pg_backend_pid                               | integer
| pg_catalog | pg_cancel_backend                            | boolean
| integerpg_catalog | pg_char_to_encoding                          | integer
| namepg_catalog | pg_client_encoding                           | name
| pg_catalog | pg_column_size                               | integer
| "any"pg_catalog | pg_conversion_is_visible                     | boolean
| oidpg_catalog | pg_current_xlog_insert_location              | text
| pg_catalog | pg_current_xlog_location                     | text
| pg_catalog | pg_cursor                                    | setof
record                | pg_catalog | pg_database_size                             | bigint
| namepg_catalog | pg_database_size                             | bigint
| oidpg_catalog | pg_encoding_to_char                          | name
| integerpg_catalog | pg_function_is_visible                       | boolean
| oidpg_catalog | pg_get_constraintdef                         | text
| oidpg_catalog | pg_get_constraintdef                         | text
| oid, booleanpg_catalog | pg_get_expr                                  | text
| text, oidpg_catalog | pg_get_expr                                  | text
| text, oid, booleanpg_catalog | pg_get_indexdef                              | text
| oidpg_catalog | pg_get_indexdef                              | text
| oid, integer, booleanpg_catalog | pg_get_ruledef                               | text
| oidpg_catalog | pg_get_ruledef                               | text
| oid, booleanpg_catalog | pg_get_serial_sequence                       | text
| text, textpg_catalog | pg_get_triggerdef                            | text
| oidpg_catalog | pg_get_userbyid                              | name
| oidpg_catalog | pg_get_viewdef                               | text
| oidpg_catalog | pg_get_viewdef                               | text
| oid, booleanpg_catalog | pg_get_viewdef                               | text
| textpg_catalog | pg_get_viewdef                               | text
| text, booleanpg_catalog | pg_has_role                                  | boolean
| name, name, textpg_catalog | pg_has_role                                  | boolean
| name, oid, textpg_catalog | pg_has_role                                  | boolean
| name, textpg_catalog | pg_has_role                                  | boolean
| oid, name, textpg_catalog | pg_has_role                                  | boolean
| oid, oid, textpg_catalog | pg_has_role                                  | boolean
| oid, textpg_catalog | pg_is_other_temp_schema                      | boolean
| oidpg_catalog | pg_lock_status                               | setof
record                | pg_catalog | pg_ls_dir                                    | setof text
| textpg_catalog | pg_my_temp_schema                            | oid
| pg_catalog | pg_opclass_is_visible                        | boolean
| oidpg_catalog | pg_operator_is_visible                       | boolean
| oidpg_catalog | pg_postmaster_start_time                     | timestamp
with time zone    | pg_catalog | pg_prepared_statement                        | setof
record                | pg_catalog | pg_prepared_xact                             | setof
record                | pg_catalog | pg_read_file                                 | text
| text, bigint, bigintpg_catalog | pg_relation_size                             | bigint
| oidpg_catalog | pg_relation_size                             | bigint
| textpg_catalog | pg_reload_conf                               | boolean
| pg_catalog | pg_rotate_logfile                            | boolean
| pg_catalog | pg_show_all_settings                         | setof
record                | pg_catalog | pg_size_pretty                               | text
| bigintpg_catalog | pg_sleep                                     | void
| double precisionpg_catalog | pg_start_backup                              | text
| textpg_catalog | pg_stat_clear_snapshot                       | void
| pg_catalog | pg_stat_file                                 | record
| filename text, OUT size bigint, OUT access timestamp with time zone,
OUT modification timestamp with time zone, OUT change timestamp with
time zone, OUT creation timestamp with time zone, OUT isdir booleanpg_catalog | pg_stat_get_backend_activity
    | text

| integerpg_catalog | pg_stat_get_backend_activity_start           | timestamp
with time zone    | integerpg_catalog | pg_stat_get_backend_client_addr              | inet
| integerpg_catalog | pg_stat_get_backend_client_port              | integer
| integerpg_catalog | pg_stat_get_backend_dbid                     | oid
| integerpg_catalog | pg_stat_get_backend_idset                    | setof
integer               | pg_catalog | pg_stat_get_backend_pid                      | integer
| integerpg_catalog | pg_stat_get_backend_start                    | timestamp
with time zone    | integerpg_catalog | pg_stat_get_backend_userid                   | oid
| integerpg_catalog | pg_stat_get_backend_waiting                  | boolean
| integerpg_catalog | pg_stat_get_backend_xact_start               | timestamp
with time zone    | integerpg_catalog | pg_stat_get_bgwriter_buf_written_checkpoints | bigint
| pg_catalog | pg_stat_get_bgwriter_buf_written_clean       | bigint
| pg_catalog | pg_stat_get_bgwriter_maxwritten_clean        | bigint
| pg_catalog | pg_stat_get_bgwriter_requested_checkpoints   | bigint
| pg_catalog | pg_stat_get_bgwriter_timed_checkpoints       | bigint
| pg_catalog | pg_stat_get_blocks_fetched                   | bigint
| oidpg_catalog | pg_stat_get_blocks_hit                       | bigint
| oidpg_catalog | pg_stat_get_buf_alloc                        | bigint
| pg_catalog | pg_stat_get_buf_written_backend              | bigint
| pg_catalog | pg_stat_get_db_blocks_fetched                | bigint
| oidpg_catalog | pg_stat_get_db_blocks_hit                    | bigint
| oidpg_catalog | pg_stat_get_db_numbackends                   | integer
| oidpg_catalog | pg_stat_get_db_tuples_deleted                | bigint
| oidpg_catalog | pg_stat_get_db_tuples_fetched                | bigint
| oidpg_catalog | pg_stat_get_db_tuples_inserted               | bigint
| oidpg_catalog | pg_stat_get_db_tuples_returned               | bigint
| oidpg_catalog | pg_stat_get_db_tuples_updated                | bigint
| oidpg_catalog | pg_stat_get_db_xact_commit                   | bigint
| oidpg_catalog | pg_stat_get_db_xact_rollback                 | bigint
| oidpg_catalog | pg_stat_get_dead_tuples                      | bigint
| oidpg_catalog | pg_stat_get_last_analyze_time                | timestamp
with time zone    | oidpg_catalog | pg_stat_get_last_autoanalyze_time            | timestamp
with time zone    | oidpg_catalog | pg_stat_get_last_autovacuum_time             | timestamp
with time zone    | oidpg_catalog | pg_stat_get_last_vacuum_time                 | timestamp
with time zone    | oidpg_catalog | pg_stat_get_live_tuples                      | bigint
| oidpg_catalog | pg_stat_get_numscans                         | bigint
| oidpg_catalog | pg_stat_get_tuples_deleted                   | bigint
| oidpg_catalog | pg_stat_get_tuples_fetched                   | bigint
| oidpg_catalog | pg_stat_get_tuples_hot_updated               | bigint
| oidpg_catalog | pg_stat_get_tuples_inserted                  | bigint
| oidpg_catalog | pg_stat_get_tuples_returned                  | bigint
| oidpg_catalog | pg_stat_get_tuples_updated                   | bigint
| oidpg_catalog | pg_stat_reset                                | void
| pg_catalog | pg_stop_backup                               | text
| pg_catalog | pg_switch_xlog                               | text
| pg_catalog | pg_table_is_visible                          | boolean
| oidpg_catalog | pg_tablespace_databases                      | setof oid
| oidpg_catalog | pg_tablespace_size                           | bigint
| namepg_catalog | pg_tablespace_size                           | bigint
| oidpg_catalog | pg_timezone_abbrevs                          | setof
record                | OUT abbrev text, OUT utc_offset interval, OUT
is_dst booleanpg_catalog | pg_timezone_names                            | setof
record                | OUT name text, OUT abbrev text, OUT utc_offset
interval, OUT is_dst booleanpg_catalog | pg_total_relation_size                       | bigint
| oidpg_catalog | pg_total_relation_size                       | bigint
| textpg_catalog | pg_try_advisory_lock                         | boolean
| bigintpg_catalog | pg_try_advisory_lock                         | boolean
| integer, integerpg_catalog | pg_try_advisory_lock_shared                  | boolean
| bigintpg_catalog | pg_try_advisory_lock_shared                  | boolean
| integer, integerpg_catalog | pg_ts_config_is_visible                      | boolean
| oidpg_catalog | pg_ts_dict_is_visible                        | boolean
| oidpg_catalog | pg_ts_parser_is_visible                      | boolean
| oidpg_catalog | pg_ts_template_is_visible                    | boolean
| oidpg_catalog | pg_type_is_visible                           | boolean
| oidpg_catalog | pg_xlogfile_name                             | text
| textpg_catalog | pg_xlogfile_name_offset                      | record
| wal_location text, OUT file_name text, OUT file_offset integerpg_catalog | pi
 | double

precision            | pg_catalog | plainto_tsquery                              | tsquery
| regconfig, textpg_catalog | plainto_tsquery                              | tsquery
| textpg_catalog | plpgsql_call_handler                         |
language_handler            | pg_catalog | plpgsql_validator                            | void
| oidpg_catalog | point                                        | point
| boxpg_catalog | point                                        | point
| circlepg_catalog | point                                        | point
| double precision, double precisionpg_catalog | point                                        | point
| lsegpg_catalog | point                                        | point
| pathpg_catalog | point                                        | point
| polygonpg_catalog | point_above                                  | boolean
| point, pointpg_catalog | point_add                                    | point
| point, pointpg_catalog | point_below                                  | boolean
| point, pointpg_catalog | point_distance                               | double
precision            | point, pointpg_catalog | point_div                                    | point
| point, pointpg_catalog | point_eq                                     | boolean
| point, pointpg_catalog | point_horiz                                  | boolean
| point, pointpg_catalog | point_left                                   | boolean
| point, pointpg_catalog | point_mul                                    | point
| point, pointpg_catalog | point_ne                                     | boolean
| point, pointpg_catalog | point_recv                                   | point
| internalpg_catalog | point_right                                  | boolean
| point, pointpg_catalog | point_send                                   | bytea
| pointpg_catalog | point_sub                                    | point
| point, pointpg_catalog | point_vert                                   | boolean
| point, pointpg_catalog | poly_above                                   | boolean
| polygon, polygonpg_catalog | poly_below                                   | boolean
| polygon, polygonpg_catalog | poly_center                                  | point
| polygonpg_catalog | poly_contain                                 | boolean
| polygon, polygonpg_catalog | poly_contain_pt                              | boolean
| polygon, pointpg_catalog | poly_contained                               | boolean
| polygon, polygonpg_catalog | poly_distance                                | double
precision            | polygon, polygonpg_catalog | poly_left                                    | boolean
| polygon, polygonpg_catalog | poly_npoints                                 | integer
| polygonpg_catalog | poly_overabove                               | boolean
| polygon, polygonpg_catalog | poly_overbelow                               | boolean
| polygon, polygonpg_catalog | poly_overlap                                 | boolean
| polygon, polygonpg_catalog | poly_overleft                                | boolean
| polygon, polygonpg_catalog | poly_overright                               | boolean
| polygon, polygonpg_catalog | poly_recv                                    | polygon
| internalpg_catalog | poly_right                                   | boolean
| polygon, polygonpg_catalog | poly_same                                    | boolean
| polygon, polygonpg_catalog | poly_send                                    | bytea
| polygonpg_catalog | polygon                                      | polygon
| boxpg_catalog | polygon                                      | polygon
| circlepg_catalog | polygon                                      | polygon
| integer, circlepg_catalog | polygon                                      | polygon
| pathpg_catalog | popen                                        | path
| pathpg_catalog | position                                     | integer
| bit, bitpg_catalog | position                                     | integer
| bytea, byteapg_catalog | position                                     | integer
| text, textpg_catalog | positionjoinsel                              | double
precision            | internal, oid, internal, smallintpg_catalog | positionsel                                  |
double
precision            | internal, oid, internal, integerpg_catalog | pow                                          |
double
precision            | double precision, double precisionpg_catalog | pow                                          |
numeric
| numeric, numericpg_catalog | power                                        | double
precision            | double precision, double precisionpg_catalog | power                                        |
numeric
| numeric, numericpg_catalog | prsd_end                                     | void
| internalpg_catalog | prsd_headline                                | internal
| internal, internal, tsquerypg_catalog | prsd_lextype                                 | internal
| internalpg_catalog | prsd_nexttoken                               | internal
| internal, internal, internalpg_catalog | prsd_start                                   | internal
| internal, integerpg_catalog | pt_contained_circle                          | boolean
| point, circlepg_catalog | pt_contained_poly                            | boolean
| point, polygonpg_catalog | query_to_xml                                 | xml
| query text, nulls boolean, tableforest boolean, targetns textpg_catalog | query_to_xml_and_xmlschema
| xml

| query text, nulls boolean, tableforest boolean, targetns textpg_catalog | query_to_xmlschema
| xml

| query text, nulls boolean, tableforest boolean, targetns textpg_catalog | querytree
| text

| tsquerypg_catalog | quote_ident                                  | text
| textpg_catalog | quote_literal                                | text
| anyelementpg_catalog | quote_literal                                | text
| textpg_catalog | radians                                      | double
precision            | double precisionpg_catalog | radius                                       | double
precision            | circlepg_catalog | random                                       | double
precision            | pg_catalog | record_recv                                  | record
| internal, oid, integerpg_catalog | record_send                                  | bytea
| recordpg_catalog | regclass                                     | regclass
| textpg_catalog | regclassrecv                                 | regclass
| internalpg_catalog | regclasssend                                 | bytea
| regclasspg_catalog | regconfigrecv                                | regconfig
| internalpg_catalog | regconfigsend                                | bytea
| regconfigpg_catalog | regdictionaryrecv                            |
regdictionary               | internalpg_catalog | regdictionarysend                            | bytea
| regdictionarypg_catalog | regexeqjoinsel                               | double
precision            | internal, oid, internal, smallintpg_catalog | regexeqsel                                   |
double
precision            | internal, oid, internal, integerpg_catalog | regexnejoinsel                               |
double
precision            | internal, oid, internal, smallintpg_catalog | regexnesel                                   |
double
precision            | internal, oid, internal, integerpg_catalog | regexp_matches                               |
setof
text[]                | text, textpg_catalog | regexp_matches                               | setof
text[]                | text, text, textpg_catalog | regexp_replace                               | text
| text, text, textpg_catalog | regexp_replace                               | text
| text, text, text, textpg_catalog | regexp_split_to_array                        | text[]
| text, textpg_catalog | regexp_split_to_array                        | text[]
| text, text, textpg_catalog | regexp_split_to_table                        | setof text
| text, textpg_catalog | regexp_split_to_table                        | setof text
| text, text, textpg_catalog | regoperatorrecv                              | regoperator
| internalpg_catalog | regoperatorsend                              | bytea
| regoperatorpg_catalog | regoperrecv                                  | regoper
| internalpg_catalog | regopersend                                  | bytea
| regoperpg_catalog | regprocedurerecv                             |
regprocedure                | internalpg_catalog | regproceduresend                             | bytea
| regprocedurepg_catalog | regprocrecv                                  | regproc
| internalpg_catalog | regprocsend                                  | bytea
| regprocpg_catalog | regtyperecv                                  | regtype
| internalpg_catalog | regtypesend                                  | bytea
| regtypepg_catalog | reltime                                      | reltime
| intervalpg_catalog | reltimeeq                                    | boolean
| reltime, reltimepg_catalog | reltimege                                    | boolean
| reltime, reltimepg_catalog | reltimegt                                    | boolean
| reltime, reltimepg_catalog | reltimele                                    | boolean
| reltime, reltimepg_catalog | reltimelt                                    | boolean
| reltime, reltimepg_catalog | reltimene                                    | boolean
| reltime, reltimepg_catalog | reltimerecv                                  | reltime
| internalpg_catalog | reltimesend                                  | bytea
| reltimepg_catalog | repeat                                       | text
| text, integerpg_catalog | replace                                      | text
| text, text, textpg_catalog | round                                        | double
precision            | double precisionpg_catalog | round                                        | numeric
| numericpg_catalog | round                                        | numeric
| numeric, integerpg_catalog | rpad                                         | text
| text, integerpg_catalog | rpad                                         | text
| text, integer, textpg_catalog | rtrim                                        | text
| textpg_catalog | rtrim                                        | text
| text, textpg_catalog | scalargtjoinsel                              | double
precision            | internal, oid, internal, smallintpg_catalog | scalargtsel                                  |
double
precision            | internal, oid, internal, integerpg_catalog | scalarltjoinsel                              |
double
precision            | internal, oid, internal, smallintpg_catalog | scalarltsel                                  |
double
precision            | internal, oid, internal, integerpg_catalog | schema_to_xml                                | xml
| schema name, nulls boolean, tableforest boolean, targetns textpg_catalog | schema_to_xml_and_xmlschema
 | xml

| schema name, nulls boolean, tableforest boolean, targetns textpg_catalog | schema_to_xmlschema
 | xml

| schema name, nulls boolean, tableforest boolean, targetns textpg_catalog | session_user
 | name

| pg_catalog | set_bit                                      | bytea
| bytea, integer, integerpg_catalog | set_byte                                     | bytea
| bytea, integer, integerpg_catalog | set_config                                   | text
| text, text, booleanpg_catalog | set_masklen                                  | cidr
| cidr, integerpg_catalog | set_masklen                                  | inet
| inet, integerpg_catalog | setseed                                      | void
| double precisionpg_catalog | setval                                       | bigint
| regclass, bigintpg_catalog | setval                                       | bigint
| regclass, bigint, booleanpg_catalog | setweight                                    | tsvector
| tsvector, "char"pg_catalog | shift_jis_2004_to_euc_jis_2004               | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | shift_jis_2004_to_utf8                       | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | shobj_description                            | text
| oid, namepg_catalog | sign                                         | double
precision            | double precisionpg_catalog | sign                                         | numeric
| numericpg_catalog | similar_escape                               | text
| text, textpg_catalog | sin                                          | double
precision            | double precisionpg_catalog | sjis_to_euc_jp                               | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | sjis_to_mic                                  | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | sjis_to_utf8                                 | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | slope                                        | double
precision            | point, pointpg_catalog | smgreq                                       | boolean
| smgr, smgrpg_catalog | smgrne                                       | boolean
| smgr, smgrpg_catalog | split_part                                   | text
| text, text, integerpg_catalog | sqrt                                         | double
precision            | double precisionpg_catalog | sqrt                                         | numeric
| numericpg_catalog | statement_timestamp                          | timestamp
with time zone    | pg_catalog | string_to_array                              | text[]
| text, textpg_catalog | strip                                        | tsvector
| tsvectorpg_catalog | strpos                                       | integer
| text, textpg_catalog | substr                                       | bytea
| bytea, integerpg_catalog | substr                                       | bytea
| bytea, integer, integerpg_catalog | substr                                       | text
| text, integerpg_catalog | substr                                       | text
| text, integer, integerpg_catalog | substring                                    | bit
| bit, integerpg_catalog | substring                                    | bit
| bit, integer, integerpg_catalog | substring                                    | bytea
| bytea, integerpg_catalog | substring                                    | bytea
| bytea, integer, integerpg_catalog | substring                                    | text
| text, integerpg_catalog | substring                                    | text
| text, integer, integerpg_catalog | substring                                    | text
| text, textpg_catalog | substring                                    | text
| text, text, textpg_catalog | table_to_xml                                 | xml
| tbl regclass, nulls boolean, tableforest boolean, targetns textpg_catalog | table_to_xml_and_xmlschema
  | xml

| tbl regclass, nulls boolean, tableforest boolean, targetns textpg_catalog | table_to_xmlschema
  | xml

| tbl regclass, nulls boolean, tableforest boolean, targetns textpg_catalog | tan
  | double

precision            | double precisionpg_catalog | text                                         | text
> [...]
| text, textpg_catalog | text_le                                      | boolean
| text, textpg_catalog | text_lt                                      | boolean
| text, textpg_catalog | text_pattern_eq                              | boolean
| text, textpg_catalog | text_pattern_ge                              | boolean
| text, textpg_catalog | text_pattern_gt                              | boolean
| text, textpg_catalog | text_pattern_le                              | boolean
| text, textpg_catalog | text_pattern_lt                              | boolean
| text, textpg_catalog | text_pattern_ne                              | boolean
| text, textpg_catalog | text_smaller                                 | text
| text, textpg_catalog | textanycat                                   | text
| text, anynonarraypg_catalog | textcat                                      | text
| text, textpg_catalog | texteq                                       | boolean
| text, textpg_catalog | texticlike                                   | boolean
| text, textpg_catalog | texticnlike                                  | boolean
| text, textpg_catalog | texticregexeq                                | boolean
| text, textpg_catalog | texticregexne                                | boolean
| text, textpg_catalog | textlen                                      | integer
| textpg_catalog | textlike                                     | boolean
| text, textpg_catalog | textne                                       | boolean
| text, textpg_catalog | textnlike                                    | boolean
| text, textpg_catalog | textrecv                                     | text
| internalpg_catalog | textregexeq                                  | boolean
| text, textpg_catalog | textregexne                                  | boolean
| text, textpg_catalog | textsend                                     | bytea
| textpg_catalog | thesaurus_init                               | internal
| internalpg_catalog | thesaurus_lexize                             | internal
| internal, internal, internal, internalpg_catalog | tideq                                        | boolean
| tid, tidpg_catalog | tidge                                        | boolean
| tid, tidpg_catalog | tidgt                                        | boolean
| tid, tidpg_catalog | tidlarger                                    | tid
| tid, tidpg_catalog | tidle                                        | boolean
| tid, tidpg_catalog | tidlt                                        | boolean
| tid, tidpg_catalog | tidne                                        | boolean
| tid, tidpg_catalog | tidrecv                                      | tid
| internalpg_catalog | tidsend                                      | bytea
| tidpg_catalog | tidsmaller                                   | tid
| tid, tidpg_catalog | time                                         | time
without time zone      | abstimepg_catalog | time                                         | time
without time zone      | intervalpg_catalog | time                                         | time
without time zone      | timestamp without time zonepg_catalog | time                                         | time
without time zone      | timestamp with time zonepg_catalog | time                                         | time
without time zone      | time without time zone, integerpg_catalog | time                                         |
time
without time zone      | time with time zonepg_catalog | time_cmp                                     | integer
| time without time zone, time without time zonepg_catalog | time_eq                                      | boolean
| time without time zone, time without time zonepg_catalog | time_ge                                      | boolean
| time without time zone, time without time zonepg_catalog | time_gt                                      | boolean
| time without time zone, time without time zonepg_catalog | time_hash                                    | integer
| time without time zonepg_catalog | time_larger                                  | time
without time zone      | time without time zone, time without time zonepg_catalog | time_le
        | boolean

| time without time zone, time without time zonepg_catalog | time_lt                                      | boolean
| time without time zone, time without time zonepg_catalog | time_mi_interval                             | time
without time zone      | time without time zone, intervalpg_catalog | time_mi_time                                 |
interval
| time without time zone, time without time zonepg_catalog | time_ne                                      | boolean
| time without time zone, time without time zonepg_catalog | time_pl_interval                             | time
without time zone      | time without time zone, intervalpg_catalog | time_recv                                    |
time
without time zone      | internal, oid, integerpg_catalog | time_send                                    | bytea
| time without time zonepg_catalog | time_smaller                                 | time
without time zone      | time without time zone, time without time zonepg_catalog | timedate_pl
        | timestamp

without time zone | time without time zone, datepg_catalog | timemi                                       | abstime
| abstime, reltimepg_catalog | timenow                                      | abstime
| pg_catalog | timeofday                                    | text
| pg_catalog | timepl                                       | abstime
| abstime, reltimepg_catalog | timestamp                                    | timestamp
without time zone | abstimepg_catalog | timestamp                                    | timestamp
without time zone | datepg_catalog | timestamp                                    | timestamp
without time zone | date, time without time zonepg_catalog | timestamp                                    | timestamp
without time zone | timestamp without time zone, integerpg_catalog | timestamp                                    |
timestamp
without time zone | timestamp with time zonepg_catalog | timestamp_cmp                                | integer
| timestamp without time zone, timestamp without time zonepg_catalog | timestamp_cmp_date                           |
integer
| timestamp without time zone, datepg_catalog | timestamp_cmp_timestamptz                    | integer
| timestamp without time zone, timestamp with time zonepg_catalog | timestamp_eq                                 |
boolean
| timestamp without time zone, timestamp without time zonepg_catalog | timestamp_eq_date                            |
boolean
| timestamp without time zone, datepg_catalog | timestamp_eq_timestamptz                     | boolean
| timestamp without time zone, timestamp with time zonepg_catalog | timestamp_ge                                 |
boolean
| timestamp without time zone, timestamp without time zonepg_catalog | timestamp_ge_date                            |
boolean
| timestamp without time zone, datepg_catalog | timestamp_ge_timestamptz                     | boolean
| timestamp without time zone, timestamp with time zonepg_catalog | timestamp_gt                                 |
boolean
| timestamp without time zone, timestamp without time zonepg_catalog | timestamp_gt_date                            |
boolean
| timestamp without time zone, datepg_catalog | timestamp_gt_timestamptz                     | boolean
| timestamp without time zone, timestamp with time zonepg_catalog | timestamp_hash                               |
integer
| timestamp without time zonepg_catalog | timestamp_larger                             | timestamp
without time zone | timestamp without time zone, timestamp without time
zonepg_catalog | timestamp_le                                 | boolean
| timestamp without time zone, timestamp without time zonepg_catalog | timestamp_le_date                            |
boolean
| timestamp without time zone, datepg_catalog | timestamp_le_timestamptz                     | boolean
| timestamp without time zone, timestamp with time zonepg_catalog | timestamp_lt                                 |
boolean
| timestamp without time zone, timestamp without time zonepg_catalog | timestamp_lt_date                            |
boolean
| timestamp without time zone, datepg_catalog | timestamp_lt_timestamptz                     | boolean
| timestamp without time zone, timestamp with time zonepg_catalog | timestamp_mi                                 |
interval
| timestamp without time zone, timestamp without time zonepg_catalog | timestamp_mi_interval                        |
timestamp
without time zone | timestamp without time zone, intervalpg_catalog | timestamp_ne                                 |
boolean
| timestamp without time zone, timestamp without time zonepg_catalog | timestamp_ne_date                            |
boolean
| timestamp without time zone, datepg_catalog | timestamp_ne_timestamptz                     | boolean
| timestamp without time zone, timestamp with time zonepg_catalog | timestamp_pl_interval                        |
timestamp
without time zone | timestamp without time zone, intervalpg_catalog | timestamp_recv                               |
timestamp
without time zone | internal, oid, integerpg_catalog | timestamp_send                               | bytea
| timestamp without time zonepg_catalog | timestamp_smaller                            | timestamp
without time zone | timestamp without time zone, timestamp without time
zonepg_catalog | timestamptypmodin                            | integer
| cstring[]pg_catalog | timestamptz                                  | timestamp
with time zone    | abstimepg_catalog | timestamptz                                  | timestamp
with time zone    | datepg_catalog | timestamptz                                  | timestamp
with time zone    | date, time without time zonepg_catalog | timestamptz                                  | timestamp
with time zone    | date, time with time zonepg_catalog | timestamptz                                  | timestamp
with time zone    | timestamp without time zonepg_catalog | timestamptz                                  | timestamp
with time zone    | timestamp with time zone, integerpg_catalog | timestamptz_cmp                              |
integer
| timestamp with time zone, timestamp with time zonepg_catalog | timestamptz_cmp_date                         |
integer
| timestamp with time zone, datepg_catalog | timestamptz_cmp_timestamp                    | integer
| timestamp with time zone, timestamp without time zonepg_catalog | timestamptz_eq                               |
boolean
| timestamp with time zone, timestamp with time zonepg_catalog | timestamptz_eq_date                          |
boolean
| timestamp with time zone, datepg_catalog | timestamptz_eq_timestamp                     | boolean
| timestamp with time zone, timestamp without time zonepg_catalog | timestamptz_ge                               |
boolean
| timestamp with time zone, timestamp with time zonepg_catalog | timestamptz_ge_date                          |
boolean
| timestamp with time zone, datepg_catalog | timestamptz_ge_timestamp                     | boolean
| timestamp with time zone, timestamp without time zonepg_catalog | timestamptz_gt                               |
boolean
| timestamp with time zone, timestamp with time zonepg_catalog | timestamptz_gt_date                          |
boolean
| timestamp with time zone, datepg_catalog | timestamptz_gt_timestamp                     | boolean
| timestamp with time zone, timestamp without time zonepg_catalog | timestamptz_larger                           |
timestamp
with time zone    | timestamp with time zone, timestamp with time zonepg_catalog | timestamptz_le
       | boolean

| timestamp with time zone, timestamp with time zonepg_catalog | timestamptz_le_date                          |
boolean
| timestamp with time zone, datepg_catalog | timestamptz_le_timestamp                     | boolean
| timestamp with time zone, timestamp without time zonepg_catalog | timestamptz_lt                               |
boolean
| timestamp with time zone, timestamp with time zonepg_catalog | timestamptz_lt_date                          |
boolean
| timestamp with time zone, datepg_catalog | timestamptz_lt_timestamp                     | boolean
| timestamp with time zone, timestamp without time zonepg_catalog | timestamptz_mi                               |
interval
| timestamp with time zone, timestamp with time zonepg_catalog | timestamptz_mi_interval                      |
timestamp
with time zone    | timestamp with time zone, intervalpg_catalog | timestamptz_ne                               |
boolean
| timestamp with time zone, timestamp with time zonepg_catalog | timestamptz_ne_date                          |
boolean
| timestamp with time zone, datepg_catalog | timestamptz_ne_timestamp                     | boolean
| timestamp with time zone, timestamp without time zonepg_catalog | timestamptz_pl_interval                      |
timestamp
with time zone    | timestamp with time zone, intervalpg_catalog | timestamptz_recv                             |
timestamp
with time zone    | internal, oid, integerpg_catalog | timestamptz_send                             | bytea
| timestamp with time zonepg_catalog | timestamptz_smaller                          | timestamp
with time zone    | timestamp with time zone, timestamp with time zonepg_catalog | timestamptztypmodin
       | integer

| cstring[]pg_catalog | timetypmodin                                 | integer
| cstring[]pg_catalog | timetz                                       | time with
time zone         | timestamp with time zonepg_catalog | timetz                                       | time with
time zone         | time without time zonepg_catalog | timetz                                       | time with
time zone         | time with time zone, integerpg_catalog | timetz_cmp                                   | integer
| time with time zone, time with time zonepg_catalog | timetz_eq                                    | boolean
| time with time zone, time with time zonepg_catalog | timetz_ge                                    | boolean
| time with time zone, time with time zonepg_catalog | timetz_gt                                    | boolean
| time with time zone, time with time zonepg_catalog | timetz_hash                                  | integer
| time with time zonepg_catalog | timetz_larger                                | time with
time zone         | time with time zone, time with time zonepg_catalog | timetz_le                                    |
boolean
| time with time zone, time with time zonepg_catalog | timetz_lt                                    | boolean
| time with time zone, time with time zonepg_catalog | timetz_mi_interval                           | time with
time zone         | time with time zone, intervalpg_catalog | timetz_ne                                    | boolean
| time with time zone, time with time zonepg_catalog | timetz_pl_interval                           | time with
time zone         | time with time zone, intervalpg_catalog | timetz_recv                                  | time with
time zone         | internal, oid, integerpg_catalog | timetz_send                                  | bytea
| time with time zonepg_catalog | timetz_smaller                               | time with
time zone         | time with time zone, time with time zonepg_catalog | timetzdate_pl                                |
timestamp
with time zone    | time with time zone, datepg_catalog | timetztypmodin                               | integer
| cstring[]pg_catalog | timezone                                     | timestamp
without time zone | interval, timestamp with time zonepg_catalog | timezone                                     |
timestamp
without time zone | text, timestamp with time zonepg_catalog | timezone                                     |
timestamp
with time zone    | interval, timestamp without time zonepg_catalog | timezone                                     |
timestamp
with time zone    | text, timestamp without time zonepg_catalog | timezone                                     | time
with
time zone         | interval, time with time zonepg_catalog | timezone                                     | time with
time zone         | text, time with time zonepg_catalog | tinterval                                    | tinterval
> [...]
| tinterval, tintervalpg_catalog | tintervalend                                 | abstime
| tintervalpg_catalog | tintervaleq                                  | boolean
| tinterval, tintervalpg_catalog | tintervalge                                  | boolean
| tinterval, tintervalpg_catalog | tintervalgt                                  | boolean
| tinterval, tintervalpg_catalog | tintervalle                                  | boolean
| tinterval, tintervalpg_catalog | tintervalleneq                               | boolean
| tinterval, reltimepg_catalog | tintervallenge                               | boolean
| tinterval, reltimepg_catalog | tintervallengt                               | boolean
| tinterval, reltimepg_catalog | tintervallenle                               | boolean
| tinterval, reltimepg_catalog | tintervallenlt                               | boolean
| tinterval, reltimepg_catalog | tintervallenne                               | boolean
| tinterval, reltimepg_catalog | tintervallt                                  | boolean
| tinterval, tintervalpg_catalog | tintervalne                                  | boolean
| tinterval, tintervalpg_catalog | tintervalov                                  | boolean
| tinterval, tintervalpg_catalog | tintervalrecv                                | tinterval
| internalpg_catalog | tintervalrel                                 | reltime
| tintervalpg_catalog | tintervalsame                                | boolean
| tinterval, tintervalpg_catalog | tintervalsend                                | bytea
| tintervalpg_catalog | tintervalstart                               | abstime
| tintervalpg_catalog | to_ascii                                     | text
| textpg_catalog | to_ascii                                     | text
| text, integerpg_catalog | to_ascii                                     | text
| text, namepg_catalog | to_char                                      | text
| bigint, textpg_catalog | to_char                                      | text
| double precision, textpg_catalog | to_char                                      | text
| integer, textpg_catalog | to_char                                      | text
| interval, textpg_catalog | to_char                                      | text
| numeric, textpg_catalog | to_char                                      | text
| real, textpg_catalog | to_char                                      | text
| timestamp without time zone, textpg_catalog | to_char                                      | text
| timestamp with time zone, textpg_catalog | to_date                                      | date
| text, textpg_catalog | to_hex                                       | text
| bigintpg_catalog | to_hex                                       | text
| integerpg_catalog | to_number                                    | numeric
| text, textpg_catalog | to_timestamp                                 | timestamp
with time zone    | double precisionpg_catalog | to_timestamp                                 | timestamp
with time zone    | text, textpg_catalog | to_tsquery                                   | tsquery
| regconfig, textpg_catalog | to_tsquery                                   | tsquery
| textpg_catalog | to_tsvector                                  | tsvector
| regconfig, textpg_catalog | to_tsvector                                  | tsvector
| textpg_catalog | transaction_timestamp                        | timestamp
with time zone    | pg_catalog | translate                                    | text
| text, text, textpg_catalog | trunc                                        | double
precision            | double precisionpg_catalog | trunc                                        | macaddr
| macaddrpg_catalog | trunc                                        | numeric
| numericpg_catalog | trunc                                        | numeric
| numeric, integerpg_catalog | ts_debug                                     | setof
record                | config regconfig, document text, OUT alias text,
OUT description text, OUT token text, OUT dictionaries regdictionary[],
OUT dictionary regdictionary, OUT lexemes text[]pg_catalog | ts_debug                                     | setof
record                | document text, OUT alias text, OUT description
text, OUT token text, OUT dictionaries regdictionary[], OUT dictionary
regdictionary, OUT lexemes text[]pg_catalog | ts_headline                                  | text
| regconfig, text, tsquerypg_catalog | ts_headline                                  | text
| regconfig, text, tsquery, textpg_catalog | ts_headline                                  | text
| text, tsquerypg_catalog | ts_headline                                  | text
| text, tsquery, textpg_catalog | ts_lexize                                    | text[]
| regdictionary, textpg_catalog | ts_match_qv                                  | boolean
| tsquery, tsvectorpg_catalog | ts_match_tq                                  | boolean
| text, tsquerypg_catalog | ts_match_tt                                  | boolean
| text, textpg_catalog | ts_match_vq                                  | boolean
| tsvector, tsquerypg_catalog | ts_parse                                     | setof
record                | parser_name text, txt text, OUT tokid integer,
OUT token textpg_catalog | ts_parse                                     | setof
record                | parser_oid oid, txt text, OUT tokid integer, OUT
token textpg_catalog | ts_rank                                      | real
| real[], tsvector, tsquerypg_catalog | ts_rank                                      | real
| real[], tsvector, tsquery, integerpg_catalog | ts_rank                                      | real
| tsvector, tsquerypg_catalog | ts_rank                                      | real
| tsvector, tsquery, integerpg_catalog | ts_rank_cd                                   | real
| real[], tsvector, tsquerypg_catalog | ts_rank_cd                                   | real
| real[], tsvector, tsquery, integerpg_catalog | ts_rank_cd                                   | real
| tsvector, tsquerypg_catalog | ts_rank_cd                                   | real
| tsvector, tsquery, integerpg_catalog | ts_rewrite                                   | tsquery
| tsquery, textpg_catalog | ts_rewrite                                   | tsquery
| tsquery, tsquery, tsquerypg_catalog | ts_stat                                      | setof
record                | query text, OUT word text, OUT ndoc integer, OUT
nentry integerpg_catalog | ts_stat                                      | setof
record                | query text, weights text, OUT word text, OUT
ndoc integer, OUT nentry integerpg_catalog | ts_token_type                                | setof
record                | parser_name text, OUT tokid integer, OUT alias
text, OUT description textpg_catalog | ts_token_type                                | setof
record                | parser_oid oid, OUT tokid integer, OUT alias
text, OUT description textpg_catalog | tsq_mcontained                               | boolean
| tsquery, tsquerypg_catalog | tsq_mcontains                                | boolean
| tsquery, tsquerypg_catalog | tsquery_and                                  | tsquery
| tsquery, tsquerypg_catalog | tsquery_cmp                                  | integer
| tsquery, tsquerypg_catalog | tsquery_eq                                   | boolean
| tsquery, tsquerypg_catalog | tsquery_ge                                   | boolean
| tsquery, tsquerypg_catalog | tsquery_gt                                   | boolean
| tsquery, tsquerypg_catalog | tsquery_le                                   | boolean
| tsquery, tsquerypg_catalog | tsquery_lt                                   | boolean
| tsquery, tsquerypg_catalog | tsquery_ne                                   | boolean
| tsquery, tsquerypg_catalog | tsquery_not                                  | tsquery
| tsquerypg_catalog | tsquery_or                                   | tsquery
| tsquery, tsquerypg_catalog | tsqueryrecv                                  | tsquery
| internalpg_catalog | tsquerysend                                  | bytea
| tsquerypg_catalog | tsvector_cmp                                 | integer
| tsvector, tsvectorpg_catalog | tsvector_concat                              | tsvector
| tsvector, tsvectorpg_catalog | tsvector_eq                                  | boolean
| tsvector, tsvectorpg_catalog | tsvector_ge                                  | boolean
| tsvector, tsvectorpg_catalog | tsvector_gt                                  | boolean
| tsvector, tsvectorpg_catalog | tsvector_le                                  | boolean
| tsvector, tsvectorpg_catalog | tsvector_lt                                  | boolean
| tsvector, tsvectorpg_catalog | tsvector_ne                                  | boolean
| tsvector, tsvectorpg_catalog | tsvector_update_trigger                      | trigger
| pg_catalog | tsvector_update_trigger_column               | trigger
| pg_catalog | tsvectorrecv                                 | tsvector
| internalpg_catalog | tsvectorsend                                 | bytea
| tsvectorpg_catalog | txid_current                                 | bigint
| pg_catalog | txid_current_snapshot                        |
txid_snapshot               | pg_catalog | txid_snapshot_recv                           |
txid_snapshot               | internalpg_catalog | txid_snapshot_send                           | bytea
| txid_snapshotpg_catalog | txid_snapshot_xip                            | setof
bigint                | txid_snapshotpg_catalog | txid_snapshot_xmax                           | bigint
> [...]
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | utf8_to_gbk                                  | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | utf8_to_iso8859                              | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | utf8_to_iso8859_1                            | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | utf8_to_johab                                | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | utf8_to_koi8r                                | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | utf8_to_shift_jis_2004                       | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | utf8_to_sjis                                 | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | utf8_to_uhc                                  | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | utf8_to_win                                  | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | uuid_cmp                                     | integer
| uuid, uuidpg_catalog | uuid_eq                                      | boolean
| uuid, uuidpg_catalog | uuid_ge                                      | boolean
| uuid, uuidpg_catalog | uuid_gt                                      | boolean
| uuid, uuidpg_catalog | uuid_hash                                    | integer
| uuidpg_catalog | uuid_le                                      | boolean
| uuid, uuidpg_catalog | uuid_lt                                      | boolean
| uuid, uuidpg_catalog | uuid_ne                                      | boolean
| uuid, uuidpg_catalog | uuid_recv                                    | uuid
| internalpg_catalog | uuid_send                                    | bytea
| uuidpg_catalog | varbit                                       | bit varying
| bit varying, integer, booleanpg_catalog | varbit_recv                                  | bit varying
| internal, oid, integerpg_catalog | varbit_send                                  | bytea
| bit varyingpg_catalog | varbitcmp                                    | integer
| bit varying, bit varyingpg_catalog | varbiteq                                     | boolean
| bit varying, bit varyingpg_catalog | varbitge                                     | boolean
| bit varying, bit varyingpg_catalog | varbitgt                                     | boolean
| bit varying, bit varyingpg_catalog | varbitle                                     | boolean
| bit varying, bit varyingpg_catalog | varbitlt                                     | boolean
| bit varying, bit varyingpg_catalog | varbitne                                     | boolean
| bit varying, bit varyingpg_catalog | varbittypmodin                               | integer
| cstring[]pg_catalog | varchar                                      | character
varying           | character varying, integer, booleanpg_catalog | varchar                                      |
character
varying           | namepg_catalog | varcharrecv                                  | character
varying           | internal, oid, integerpg_catalog | varcharsend                                  | bytea
| character varyingpg_catalog | varchartypmodin                              | integer
| cstring[]pg_catalog | version                                      | text
| pg_catalog | width                                        | double
precision            | boxpg_catalog | width_bucket                                 | integer
| double precision, double precision, double precision, integerpg_catalog | width_bucket
| integer

| numeric, numeric, numeric, integerpg_catalog | win1250_to_latin2                            | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | win1250_to_mic                               | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | win1251_to_iso                               | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | win1251_to_koi8r                             | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | win1251_to_mic                               | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | win1251_to_win866                            | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | win866_to_iso                                | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | win866_to_koi8r                              | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | win866_to_mic                                | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | win866_to_win1251                            | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | win_to_utf8                                  | void
| integer, integer, cstring, internal, integerpg_catalog | xideq                                        | boolean
| xid, xidpg_catalog | xideqint4                                    | boolean
| xid, integerpg_catalog | xidrecv                                      | xid
| internalpg_catalog | xidsend                                      | bytea
| xidpg_catalog | xml                                          | xml
| textpg_catalog | xml_recv                                     | xml
| internalpg_catalog | xml_send                                     | bytea
| xmlpg_catalog | xmlcomment                                   | xml
| textpg_catalog | xmlconcat2                                   | xml
| xml, xmlpg_catalog | xmlvalidate                                  | boolean
| xml, textpg_catalog | xpath                                        | xml[]
| text, xmlpg_catalog | xpath                                        | xml[]
| text, xml, text[]public     | drop_table                                   | integer
| public     | foo                                          | setof text
| public     | plfoo                                        | setof text

(1858 rows)

--
PostgreSQL - XMPP: jdrake@jabber.postgresql.org  Consulting, Development, Support, Training  503-667-4564 -
http://www.commandprompt.com/ The PostgreSQL Company, serving since 1997