Re: Swag for SCALE? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Swag for SCALE?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
> All,
>
> We're going to have a booth & BOF at Southern CA. Linux Expo Feb 21-22.
>   For this we'll need:
>
> -- T-shirts
> -- Professional svcs. folders
> -- 8.4 Beta Flyers
> -- "What is PostgreSQL" flyers
> -- LAPUG "business cards"
> -- Some kind of image to go on the USB keys
> -- the Booth-back banner
>
> I believe that we're out of T-shirts in the most useful sizes now.  Can
> we get more?  Especially Men's XL and Women's S and M.

We can get more if we actually need them. I have a whole car full from
Ohio Linux Fest. I need to do an inventory.

> I have more of the folders, but what we don't have is the contents for
> them.  Is someone up to getting the vendors to ship them to us by Feb. 15?

I can easily get us folders. As far as the vendors who is going to be
receiving? We just need to email the list.

> I can design the LAPUG bcards based on the SFPUG ones.

You should probably run that past Richard. He has already put a call out
for booth volunteers etc...

> Can someone test & try the various PGSQL disk images on USB keys to see
> which one is suitable?
>
> And finally, where is the big booth display right now?

Back of my car. I was planning on shipping what I had after I did an
inventory down to Richard.

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL