Swag for SCALE? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Swag for SCALE?
Date
Re: Swag for SCALE?
Re: Swag for SCALE?
List pgsql-advocacy
All,

We're going to have a booth & BOF at Southern CA. Linux Expo Feb 21-22.
  For this we'll need:

-- T-shirts
-- Professional svcs. folders
-- 8.4 Beta Flyers
-- "What is PostgreSQL" flyers
-- LAPUG "business cards"
-- Some kind of image to go on the USB keys
-- the Booth-back banner

I believe that we're out of T-shirts in the most useful sizes now.  Can
we get more?  Especially Men's XL and Women's S and M.

I have more of the folders, but what we don't have is the contents for
them.  Is someone up to getting the vendors to ship them to us by Feb. 15?

Is someone up to designing the flyers?  Both should be single-sided,
letter-sized, able to be printed either in color or in B&W.

I can design the LAPUG bcards based on the SFPUG ones.

Can someone test & try the various PGSQL disk images on USB keys to see
which one is suitable?

And finally, where is the big booth display right now?

Thanks for help!

--Josh Berkus