Re: Swag for SCALE? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Swag for SCALE?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Josh,

> We can get more if we actually need them. I have a whole car full from
> Ohio Linux Fest. I need to do an inventory.

I thought we didn't print any more for OLF?  Unless we printed
additional ones, we're out of Men's XL and Women's M, the two most
popular sizes.

> I can easily get us folders. As far as the vendors who is going to be
> receiving? We just need to email the list.

I have a whole box of empty folders.  I'm asking for a volunteer to
solicit the sponsors to send us updated lit.

> Back of my car. I was planning on shipping what I had after I did an
> inventory down to Richard.

OK, sure.  Shipping it down to Richard makes the most sense, I think.

--Josh