Re: Reordering columns, will this ever be simple? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From novnov
Subject Re: Reordering columns, will this ever be simple?
Date
List pgsql-general
Right, rel theory is fine, but I work with databases all day long and in the
various lists that shows the fields in a table, placing them in some kind of
order, other than chron by creation time, is very useful and efficient. It
may not matter to the database engine but it matters to the human engine, in
this case. Views don't help solve the basic issue. It's not a fatal issue,
just one that would help streamline postgres, IMO.