Re: Take your postgresSql on the road, and live to tell of it. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ben
Subject Re: Take your postgresSql on the road, and live to tell of it.
Date
List pgsql-general
You can group schemas with views, and it guarentees nobody will accidently
overwrite somebody else's stuff. Merging a two schemas with identical
table structure should also be quite trivial. Of course, if you have a lot
of users, this might not work so well....