I Need Help Getting a libpq Progam to Compile SCO - Mailing list pgsql-ports

From jrpogo@yahoo.com (Jeffrey Pogodzinski)
Subject I Need Help Getting a libpq Progam to Compile SCO
Date
List pgsql-ports
Hi,

I installed the skunkware 7.2.1 postgresql and I can not get a program
to compile using the libpq library.  Please help if you can. Thanks.

I have the following installed:

PostgreSQL Data Base Management System (ver 7.2.1)
Readline (ver 2.1)
zlib - unencumbered lossless data-compression library (ver 1.1.4)

cc -g -v -Xa -a ods30 -b coff -K pentium -I/usr/include
-I/usr/local/pgsql/
include pgtest.c ./pgtest -L/usr/local/pgsql/lib -lpq
undefined                       first referenced
PQfinish                            pgtest.o
PQsetdbLogin                        pgtest.o
PQstatus                            pgtest.o
PQerrorMessage                      pgtest.o
PQexec                              pgtest.o
PQresultStatus                      pgtest.o
PQclear                             pgtest.o
PQnfields                           pgtest.o
PQfname                             pgtest.o
PQgetvalue                          pgtest.o
PQntuples                           pgtest.o

i386ld fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to ./pgtest
*** Error code 13 (bu21)