AW: Re: elog with automatic file, line, and function - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Zeugswetter Andreas SB
Subject AW: Re: elog with automatic file, line, and function
Date
List pgsql-hackers
>  > Nothing for function that I can find.
>
> It is called __func__ in C99 but it is not an object-like macro.  The
> difference is that it behaves as if it were declared thus.

AIX xlc has __FUNCTION__, but unfortunately no __func__ or __PRETTY...
It outputs the full demagled funcname with __FUNCTION__ (like __PRETTY...).

I do not think it would be appropriate to send file, line and func infos to the
client though.

Andreas