RE: New RPMS ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Carlos Felipe Zirbes
Subject RE: New RPMS ?
Date
List pgsql-general
I am really, really sorry to hear that from you, Lamar.

You alway seemed to me a very reasonable and smart person, but to suggest
that just because Fernando Lozano is in Brazil he "may not have even a
Pentium" is, to say the least, a terrible proof of ignorance and prejudice.

For your information, we, brazilians, do not have to fight lions on the
street or whatever other things you may imagine. Actually, we are doing very
well as it comes to tecnology. I, for instance, work everyday on a Pentium
III 1Ghz with 256MB of memory and a 17 inches monitor.

Sorry for posting a mail like this to the list, but I just couldn't help
myself.

Carlos Felipe Zirbes
DBServer Assessoria em Sistemas de Informação
E-mail: carlosz@dbserver.com.br
Fone: (51) 3342-8055
Fax: (51) 3342-4838