Re: New RPMS ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Lamar Owen
Subject Re: New RPMS ?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tuesday 21 August 2001 15:16, Carlos Felipe Zirbes wrote:
> You alway seemed to me a very reasonable and smart person, but to suggest
> that just because Fernando Lozano is in Brazil he "may not have even a
> Pentium" is, to say the least, a terrible proof of ignorance and prejudice.

Whoa.

I intended absolutely NO offense with my posting of that comment.  I have
missionary friends in Brazil, Bolivia, and Peru (amongst other places), and
they constantly talk about the slower machines they have to deal with, thus
the comment.

My sincere apologies for any offense, as none was intended whatsoever.
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio