RE: New ecgp code problem. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Meskes, Michael
Subject RE: New ecgp code problem.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Do you mean you didn't get any output? Or you got just the numbers? If
you didn't get anything that's the old problem and I believe the same
problem holds for ODBC (Julie?). The first fetch returns no row, so the
program ends. Unfortunately I haven't changed anything I expect to be
able to cause that problem. It seems to be a backend/library problem.

Anyway, which version are you using? I cannot connect to a database
since last week or so. I tried re-initdb'ing it but get a seg fault in
the backend when doing a createuser. So my only chance of testing right
now is to manually inspect the code created.

Michael

--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Project-Manager    | topsystem Systemhaus GmbH
meskes@topsystem.de                    | Europark A2, Adenauerstr. 20