Re: "cancelling statement due to user request error" occurs but the transaction has committed. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Naoya Anzai
Subject Re: "cancelling statement due to user request error" occurs but the transaction has committed.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Amit,
Thank you for your response.

> There can be similar observation if the server goes off (power
> outage or anything like) after committing transaction, client will
> receive connection broken, so he can misunderstand that as well.
> I think for such corner cases, client needs to reconfirm his action
> results with database before concluding anything.

I see.
Now, I understand that ProcessInterrupts Error (ProcDie, QueryCancel, ClientLost..) does not mean "That query has been
RollBacked".

Regards,

Naoya

---