Re: UUID as primary key - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Vance Maverick
Subject Re: UUID as primary key
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks for the good suggestion.  I spent some time last night verifying
that it works, and that I can get the values in and out correctly
through JDBC.  (When going from Java to the database, for example, it's
easiest to compose the value directly into the SQL query rather than
using a parameter.)  This seems quite viable.

    Vance