Re: PGStatement#setPrepareThreshold - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Csaba Nagy
Subject Re: PGStatement#setPrepareThreshold
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
> Right, but do we want to repeat the statement for every bind case?

I'm talking only for myself, but printing the parameter values alone
would be already a huge win. I enable the printing of IP+port in the
logs, so I can easily trace back the parameters to the statement if the
statement is logged too...

On the other hand, I usually only enable statement logging with
log_min_duration_statement, and there I would like to see both statemnt
and params... would that work ?

Thanks,
Csaba.