Re: copy losing information - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Reece Hart
Subject Re: copy losing information
Date
Re: copy losing information  (Reece Hart <hart.reece@gene.com>)
List pgsql-general
On Wed, 2006-07-26 at 12:48 -0400, Silvela, Jaime (Exchange) wrote:
This is the first time I post to the list. I’ve done a brief search and didn’t find my issue treated already, so here it goes. Apologies if this has been reported before.

What PG version and environment?  How about sending the output of  'select version()'  ?

copy or \copy? What arguments?

If you can release the data and get it to me (e.g., compressed email attachment, http, ftp), I volunteer to try a run on 8.1.4 on suse 10.0/x86_64.

-Reece

--
Reece Hart, http://harts.net/reece/, GPG:0x25EC91A0