Re: Problem when connect with pgsql - Mailing list pgsql-php

From Devrim GUNDUZ
Subject Re: Problem when connect with pgsql
Date
List pgsql-php
Hi Gita,

On Wed, 2006-06-14 at 15:56 +0700, Gita Purnamasari wrote:
> I am new on pgsql-php, whe i tried my new php script to connect with
> pgsql occur message : Call to undefined function pg_connect() when i
> try to connect with pgsql, is there some thing to be set ?

Either you haven't enabled PostgreSQL support in your php.ini, or you
haven't installed pgsql extensions for PHP. The solution depends on your
operating system. For example for Linux variants, install php-pgsql (or
a similar name) package to enable PostgreSQL support for PHP. I'm not
sure how Windows guys do that.

Regards,