Re: Problem when connect with pgsql - Mailing list pgsql-php

From Damián Culotta
Subject Re: Problem when connect with pgsql
Date
List pgsql-php
You need to download the extensions for Php.
You have to download de .zip version of Php. In that file you have the
extensions.
Copy the extensions into your Php directory, then you have to change your
php.ini configuration.
First, you have to indicate the extensions_dir, I supouse that you have to
write:

extension_dir = "c:\php\extensions"

After that, you have to uncomment the extension=php_pgsql.dll. (Have to
erase the ";").

Sorry for my bad english, I'm out of practice.