Re: Return Codes of BatchUpdateException in PostgreSql 9.6 - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Tillmann Schulz
Subject Re: Return Codes of BatchUpdateException in PostgreSql 9.6
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
The docu says:
If the driver continues processing after a failure (and this is the case in my example),
BatchUpdateException.getUpdateCountswill have an element for every command.

In my case there is an element for every command but all elements contain -3 (Statement.Execute_Failed) in postgres
9.6.

I think only the failed statmements should been marked with -3! This behaviour is new in 9.6 and seems to be a bug.

Thanks

Tillmann