Re: thread hang on execute call - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Pavan Kumar
Subject Re: thread hang on execute call
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
i am using dbcp apache connection pooling.
i don't think it would allocate same connection to two thread until it
is released by the other thread.

by seeing stack trance of postgres and java process
it seems both are waiting for input....i couldn't understand how it
could be possible.