Re: I see this as the end of BDB in MySQL without a doubt. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Chad
Subject Re: I see this as the end of BDB in MySQL without a doubt.
Date
List pgsql-general
TJ,

I will go back and study the PG backend API (its been a while since I
last looked at it) and get back to you. I was assuming rather than
stating that it didnt meet my needs. Do you have a link to its docs?

BDBs basic C API is what I am talking about and particularly the
abililty for fine grained seeking along leaf nodes, even by row number
in certain types of BTrees.

Ciaran

I am quite happy with the c-language API for postgres, as far as it's