Re: Compiling and linking a Program interfacing with libpq.dll - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Michael
Subject Re: Compiling and linking a Program interfacing with libpq.dll
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Thanks for your reply.  I took me a while but, I am glad you
told me to rebuild the import library.  Also the part about
linking against msvcrt was important.  I was able rebuild
the import library using the bcc32.mak file. It did something
I didn't expect which was to create some of the new files with
a 'b' prepended to their names such as blibpq.  Anyway in
the smalltalk compiler which I am using, it uses bcc32 to compile
primitives and I am now able to access postgres with the
methods I am writing.

Thanks again!