Compiling and linking a Program interfacing with libpq.dll - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Michael
Subject Compiling and linking a Program interfacing with libpq.dll
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
I am trying to compile, link and execute the first example in the
Postgres 8.1.1
manual using the libpq.dll library.  Nothing I have tried works.  I am
using
the free Borland Compiler 5.5.  Can any give me the command line
parameters
for compiling and linking a C program using this compiler.  I have
tried everything
I can think of, referenced the section 28.15 for compiling and linking.Also I have
searched the archives and found nothing that helped.

Thanks!