Re: Moving FAQs to PgFoundry - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Devrim GUNDUZ
Subject Re: Moving FAQs to PgFoundry
Date
List pgsql-docs
Hi,

On Mon, 2005-12-12 at 15:56 +0100, Magnus Hagander wrote:

> If we'd move them to a different cvs (be that web or separate project),
> I'd expect them to go away from main cvs? Is there any actual point in
> keeping them in more than one place?

As done in translation project, the main website will pull from the
other CVS. Here we need to mail to Bruce to update the FAQs, etc. Now we
will be able to commit to another CVS.

Co-Authors: PL/php, plPerlNG - http://www.commandprompt.com/