Re: How to debug a locked backend ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Csaba Nagy
Subject Re: How to debug a locked backend ?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hmm, sometimes I get my emails immediately on the list, so it's not
always that bad - I had to try.

I have absolutely no experience using gdb... lots of experience
debugging Java, but that's a different animal.
I also don't have too much time right now learning and experimenting
with gdb, so I would appreciate some hints of specific manual pages to
check out on how to do the connecting/stack trace.

Thanks,
Csaba.

BTW, Tom, my mails are always bounced by your system because some
reverse DNS mixup on my side. I brought this to our admins attention but
it seems they won't fix it...