Re: compilation errors: wrong actions - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Diego Gil
Subject Re: compilation errors: wrong actions
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Andreas:

after a new checkout, new errors appears :

.
.
.
.
./src/include/pgUser.h:18: warning: 'class pgUserFactory' has virtual
functions but non-virtual destructor
../src/agent/include/pgaJob.h:19: warning: 'class pgaJobFactory' has
virtual functions but non-virtual destructor
./schema/pgServer.cpp: In member function 'virtual void
pgServer::ShowTreeDetail(ctlTree*, frmMain*, ctlListView*, ctlSQLBox*)':
./schema/pgServer.cpp:738: error: 'groupRoleFactory' was not declared in
this scope
./schema/pgServer.cpp:739: error: 'loginRoleFactory' was not declared in
this scope
make[2]: *** [pgServer.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/dags/desarrollo/pgadmin3/pgadmin3/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/dags/desarrollo/pgadmin3/pgadmin3'
make: *** [all] Error 2

If you want it, I can make some tests or trials on my Fedore Core 4
notebook. Just let me know what to do.

Regards,
Diego.