[OT] Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Increased company involvement - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Copeland
Subject [OT] Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Increased company involvement
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 2005-05-03 at 14:26 -0400, Mitch Pirtle wrote:
> If you guys are planning on running Gforge, then you better make 'box' plural.
>
> I'm running MamboForge.net, and the poor thing is getting beat into
> the cold hard earth every day. We (Mambo) should really have two
> servers, at least to dedicate hardware to the database. Most of the
> servers in that class are dual Xeons as well - just as an indicator of
> what you are getting yourselves into ;-)

Of course, Mitch is running the second largest GForge site on the planet
(as far as I know).... second only to https://helixcommunity.org/.
Here's a list of them:

http://gforge.org/docman/view.php/1/52/gforge-sites.html

Yours,