Re: Migrating MySQL app to postgres? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Guy Fraser
Subject Re: Migrating MySQL app to postgres?
Date
Re: Migrating MySQL app to postgres?  (Rich Shepard <rshepard@appl-ecosys.com>)
List pgsql-general
One of my associates swears SMARTY is the best thing since sliced
bread. I think it uses PHP an PEAR, but is more abstract. I looked
at it and it did some cool things with only a few lines of code.

Being an old dog, I have built many different "libraries" in C
and PHP and prefer to use them. The last project I worked on,
we made it so it could be used with MySQL, but was primarily
designed to work with PostgreSQL. I don't like MySQL, and I
was the primary developer.

Give smarty a look.