Re: How to improve db performance with $7K? - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Cott Lang
Subject Re: How to improve db performance with $7K?
List pgsql-performance
Have you already considered application/database tuning?  Adding
indexes? shared_buffers large enough? etc.

Your database doesn't seem that large for the hardware you've already
got. I'd hate to spend $7k and end up back in the same boat. :)