Re: Certification Available +Pronounce - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Brian Kilpatrick
Subject Re: Certification Available +Pronounce
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
SRA Japan has a certification exam available via Pearson Vue. Its
available in English, and its the same track that SRA Japan has been
doing in Japan for the past few years.

Also SRA Armerica - New York is getting ready to launch a training
program to go along with the certification exam. The course (Silver) is
intended for existing computer/IT professionals to bring them up to
speed on DBs and PGSQL. Going from basics up to mid-level DBA skills.

So, yes there is stuff going on. We are getting all the pieces together
to do a good job at it.

Brian Kilpatrick - Project Manager
SRA America
Powergres Group

PostgreSQL Services : Consulting, Migration, Support, and Training
One Penn Plaza, Suite 1910
New York, NY 10119
Tel:  212.244.8833 x 22
www.sraapowergres.com