Re: [pgadmin-support] Just to inform sucessful - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Diego A. Gil
Subject Re: [pgadmin-support] Just to inform sucessful
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
> > It seems that pgadmin3 loads and runs A LOT FASTER on my
> > notebook. Is there any known reason for that ?.
>
> What are the respective processors/memory?

I mean : a lot faster than previous version (post beta2) in the same
notebook. Loading "post beta2" in my notebook (P4 2.66 ghz with 512 MB
RAM) used to take some time. With beta3 (cvs checkout actually) loads
almost instantly!.

I can't tell anything about slackware because this was my first
installation.

Regards,

Diego.