Re: Point in Time Recovery - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: Point in Time Recovery
Date
Re: Point in Time Recovery  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Re: Point in Time Recovery  (Christopher Kings-Lynne <chriskl@familyhealth.com.au>)
Re: Point in Time Recovery  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 2004-07-15 at 15:57, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> We will get there --- it just seems dark at this time.

Thanks for that. My comments were heartfelt, but not useful right now.

I'm badly overdrawn already on my time budget, though that is my concern
alone. There is more to do than I have time for. Pragmatically, if we
aren't going to get there then I need to stop now, so I can progress
other outstanding issues. All help is appreciated.

I'm aiming for the minimum feature set - which means we do need to take
care over whether that set is insufficient and also to pull any part
that doesn't stand up to close scrutiny over the next few days.

Overall, my primary goal is increased robustness and availability for
PostgreSQL...and then to have a rest!

Best Regards, Simon Riggs