Re: could not access file "$libdir/plpython" when - Mailing list pgsql-general

From mike g
Subject Re: could not access file "$libdir/plpython" when
List pgsql-general
Seems your FC2 box did not have the python language support compiled
into the version of postgresql that was installed on that box or
possibly not installed in the template1 database so it would be
available to any other database created in your FC2.

I do believe python is included in the rpm versions of postgresql that
are put on the mirrors.  Did you compile it from source?  If so
recompile and add the python option.