Re: SUBSTRING for a regular expression - Mailing list pgsql-general

From mike g
Subject Re: SUBSTRING for a regular expression
List pgsql-general
What language are you using for this plperl?

That command listed in the documentation certainly works in psql or
plpgsql but I don't know about plperl.

Are you assigning the result to a variable and then printing the result
of that variable before the function ends or printing based on what the
function returns?

I think you will probably need to show us the rest of the code in your
function.