Re: LinuxTag wrapup - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew McMillan
Subject Re: LinuxTag wrapup
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, 2004-07-04 at 13:11 +0200, Andreas Pflug wrote:

> That's right, and initially they will only serve MySQL, but it will be
> extendable to support any db system. It will be GPL (or licenseable, but
> since it's a tool and not a platform IMHO GPL is ok).
> If things work out as they seem, I'd contribute the pgsql stuff.

The fact that it is written in Kylix might make this harder.  I was
looking at it last night, after your post, to see if I could package it
for Debian, but that Kylix requirement just kind of killed any ideas I
had in that direction, since I've never been able to get the environment
to even install on a Debian system :-(

Regards,                Andrew McMillan.

Andrew @ Catalyst .Net .NZ  Ltd,  PO Box 11-053, Manners St,  Wellington
WEB: http://catalyst.net.nz/            PHYS: Level 2, 150-154 Willis St
DDI: +64(4)803-2201      MOB: +64(272)DEBIAN      OFFICE: +64(4)499-2267
Whereof one cannot speak, thereon one must remain silent. -- Wittgenstein