Re: A simple question (under pressure :-)).... - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Csaba Nagy
Subject Re: A simple question (under pressure :-))....
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi John,

Short answer: you can do cross-schema queries, you can't (easily) do
cross database queries.

Check out this:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.4/static/ddl.html
, the schema section:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.4/static/ddl-schemas.html

I'm not sure when schemas were introduced, but I suppose you want to use
the latest postgres version.

Cheers,
Csaba.