Re: Performance problems on a fairly big table with two - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Rasmus Aveskogh
Subject Re: Performance problems on a fairly big table with two
Date
List pgsql-performance
Richard,

Thanks a lot! You were right - the query parser "misunderstood"
now() - '1 day'::interval and only used one of the indexes (as I already
noticed).

Actually all I had to do was to cast the result like this:

(now() - '1 day'::interval)::date

75s is not between 10ms and 200ms.

Thanks again!

-ra