Re: attempt on website changes - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Jeff Davis
Subject Re: attempt on website changes
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

> I don't think it is "just" you but I like it. Alot. It is miles above
> the existing design
> in terms of ease on the eyes and finding what is important.

My first reaction was that I liked it a lot also. The fonts are all the
right size for one thing (which for me needs to be big, because I run at
1280x1024, and I have bad eyesight), and that's a great improvement for
me. The previous design didn't seem to work as well with my font size
increasing browser setting.

I think it may be just right if you had a column on the left side also.
That would bring the news items to the center more, and that helps with
the focus issue. Maybe even have a second set of navigation on the left,
since most people going to the site are interested in a specific thing,
e.g. downloading the software, and not as interested in following the
news (which is the logical front page content).

    Regards,
        Jeff Davis