Re: BUG #16775: Problem building with Kerberos (--with-gssapi) support on Windows - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: BUG #16775: Problem building with Kerberos (--with-gssapi) support on Windows
Date
List pgsql-bugs
> I am building postgres from source on Windows, because I need a 32bit
> version, and wanted to have kerberos support a.k.a. `--with-gssapi`
> activated.
> When compiling, it complains about the line 493 in file
> src/backend/be-secure-gssapi.c [0]
>  493         setenv("KRB5_KTNAME", pg_krb_server_keyfile, 1);

Huh, is there suddenly some great groundswell of interest in
GSSAPI on Windows?  Anywhere, see near-duplicate report from
earlier today:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/16773-c0bb1bc300bde127%40postgresql.org

and the earlier discussions that links to.

            regards, tom lane