BUG #16776: The database cluster initialisation failed - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From PG Bug reporting form
Subject BUG #16776: The database cluster initialisation failed
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      16776
Logged by:          hihi hihi
Email address:      husa.2020hi@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 13.1
Operating system:   windows10

I have installed it with admin acc.
Before It was install-finished,it  pop up small message:
https://upload.cc/i1/2020/12/15/ePSTyC.jpeg

And, I still cannot structure database in 'data folder'
https://upload.cc/i1/2020/12/15/5OHALe.jpeg

When I uninstalled it for reinstall, it always pop up this strange msg
https://upload.cc/i1/2020/12/15/UVvMAQ.jpeg

I checked "services" after I installed it, I cannot find "postgres" in
"services"
https://upload.cc/i1/2020/12/15/ywskMJ.jpeg

It took me 6 hours to reinstall and uninstall and googled a lot website for
solutions(including add "prostgres" computer account)
But they cannot slove my problem until now. Too tire and too frustrate in 6
hours
So, can anyone help me?