Re: duplicate primary key entries? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Baldur Norddahl
Subject Re: duplicate primary key entries?
Date
List pgsql-general
I found the problem. It was not hardware problems or any malfunction in
postgresql.

I thought I had dropped all tables that inherited from the problem table, but
apparently I forgot one.

It really sucks that inheritance breaks their parent tables constraints :-(.
Which is also why we had to drop using it even when it fitted perfectly into
the structure.

Baldur