Re: duplicate primary key entries? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: duplicate primary key entries?
Date
Re: duplicate primary key entries?  (Baldur Norddahl <bbn-pgsql.general@clansoft.dk>)
List pgsql-general
On Tue, Nov 25, 2003 at 01:02:37PM +0100, Baldur Norddahl wrote:

> No, there can be no space after 'any' because the foreign key prevents it (which
> you of course could not check since I didn't show the content of the foreign
> table).

Huh ... has the table any inherited tables?

Licensee shall have no right to use the Licensed Software
for productive or commercial use. (Licencia de StarOffice 6.0 beta)